Let's Go For A Walk

When Akaashi woke up that morning he felt sad, empty. Bokuto was gone so he was alone in his bed. He felt slightly cold, numb even without him there next to him.

As he sat up, stretching his arms up to the ceiling, a yawn escaping his throat, he remembered the events of last night.

The match, the restaurant, the hug, the kiss...

The many, many kisses.

Akaashi's face lit up a light red as he grinned to himself. I can't believe we actually did that. What does that make us now? Are we dating? Are we still just friends? Are we going to do it again...

Akaashi's grin slowly started to fade as his thoughts got the best of him. He's never been in love before. He's also never had someone be in love with him. He didn't know what to do. He was clueless, just like Bokuto in math class Akaashi thought to himself. He started to giggle quietly when the door opened.

"Hey, what are you laughing at?"

It was Bokuto, dressed up in his normal clothes. Akaashi liked seeing him like this, instead of the usual school uniform or volleyball clothes.

"Oh, nothing." Akaashi said trying to cover his smile, failing in the process. Bokuto had already saw his adorable smile and was just smiling and staring like a huge idiot.

"Bokuto-san, staring isn't polite."

"But AKAWSHI you're just too adorable."

Akaashi was surprised by the outburst from the other and didn't know what to do.

"Th- thanks." He whispered just loud enough for Bokuto to hear him. He nodded and walked over to grab the smaller boy's hand.

"Come on Keji, let's get going. We got a big day ahead of us." Bokuto claimed with a huge grin across his face. Akaashi was slightly confused at what he was talking about, but was use to Bokuto randomly planning stuff without discussing it first. So, he just nodded and headed towards the bathroom to prepare himself for whatever Bokuto had planned.

•••••••

Luckily Akaashi left some clothes here often, so he had a new change of clothes.

He made his way out of the bathroom and downstairs to smell something amazing. It was pancakes, blueberry pancakes. He loved the smell of blueberries, but then something fowl started to creep into his nose. It smelt somewhat like burnt rubber.

When he turned the corner into the kitchen he saw Bokuto swinging a hand towel trying to get the fire out that started on the stove top. Akaashi quickly looked to the left to find a fire extinguisher there. He grabbed it and sprayed the fire in front of him, partially getting white foam on Bokuto.

Both boys just stood there in shock of what just happened. Bokuto felt incredibly embarrassed. He's done some pretty stupid stuff before, but he really wanted to impress Akaashi today. He was about to apologize when he heard a quiet giggle coming from Akaashi. He looked over to see the black-haired boy with his hand over his mouth, trying to keep in his laugh. Looking at him, Bokuto just lost it, bending over and holding his stomach realizing how funny the situation actually was.

Akaashi removed his hand and started to laugh louder and louder. Tears were actually forming in Akaashi's eyes from how hard he was laughing. He fell to the floor which made Bokuto start laughing really high pitched. At this point Bokuto's laugh was the only thing really making him laugh.

It was always a sight for sore eyes to see Akaashi laugh, mainly this hard. Looking over at him, with small tear droplets in his eyes, was mesmerizing Bokuto thought. His eyes were glistening, and his smile was beautiful.