Chapter ThirtyTwo- Starting Over

Beginne am Anfang

"What?...N-No..." Omg. It's like he read my mind.
"Come on get up.." He gently pulled me up and grabbed the piece of tissue out of my hand.

"I'll do it.. Go ahead and change."
***
After I changed into my PJ's, Jasper just stood there (in his new shirt) staring at the window.

"What's wrong?" I said. As soon as he heard my voice, he closed the blinds.

"Oh nothing." He responded. I strolled in the kitchen and poured a cup of water for him.

"Thanks." We both sat down on my lumpy couch.

"You haven't changed. Still wearing the same glasses."
I smiled. He began to look surprised. "Oh! You also took off your braces! You look really pretty without them."
He took another sip of the water and placed it on the coffee table.

"Go ahead." He said as he leaned back.
"Pardon?"
"I know you have many questions and I will answer all of them. But.. you only have to ask one question each time, then I will ask you a question."

I looked at him with a worried face. "Okay..Where did you go for the past 6 months?"

"Italy. Has Elliot been taking care of you?"

"Yes. Why did you went to Italy?"

"To look for information. Did you date any boys while I was gone?" He moved closer and stared into my eyes.

"No. Information on what?" I said as I moved closer to him too.

"The people who have been chasing after me. Did any boys asked you out?" We began to move closer to each other.

"Only one. How did you get that cut?"
"I told you that's a story for another day--"

"You said that you'll answer every question I asked."

He sighed. "Someone stabbed me. Who's the person who asked you out?"

My eyes widened. "Who stabbed you?"

"Hey! You're supposed to answer my question, remember?"
I grunted. "A guy from work. Who stabbed you?"

"I told you, the guys who been chasing after me. What's the guy's name?"

"Oliver. Have any girls asked you out?" I began to look angry as we both met up with each other.
"Since you are so concerned about my love life."

"Maybe."
"Maybe?" I whispered.

"About a couple. I dated a few."

I grunted again. "Weird. I thought you said you liked me. And I was supposed to wait for you."

We both stood 3 inches apart.

He began to smile. "Damn. Look at you. I could just kiss you right now." He said as he bit his lip.

The surprise face spread across my face. I jumped away from him, blushing. He gave a small chuckle.

He scooted towards me on the couch and gave me a back hug while I wasn't looking.

My heart began to beat faster. "I didn't dated anyone Olivia. I only thought about you during the past 6 months."

"Well whatever. I don't even care even if you did."
"Sure... But you know if we had time, I would bring you over to that bed over there."

My heart jumped.

"What?!" I turned, seeing him smiling blankly at me.
All of sudden, his phone began to ring. "Hold on."

While still hugging onto me, he answered his phone. "Hello?"

All I heard was mumbling. I couldn't make anything.

"Okay.." Jasper whispered. He hung up the phone and pushed it into his pocket.

"I gotta go." He got up and put on his jacket.

"Where are you---" As I turned around, he gave a surprised kiss on the lips.

I remained speechless again. "--Going.."

"Don't worry. I'll be back." He bit his lip again and walked towards the door.

"See you later."
I slowly waved my hand as he ran down the steps.

"This seriously must be a dream." I thought to myself.
<<<<<<<<<<<
•••••I Hoped You Guys Enjoyed:)••••
••••Make Sure You Check Out The Prefect Brother••••

Xoxo🙅🏽~ JayJay