My 16th birthday

Chapter 1

It was a cold dark room where I sat, waiting for my mom to come back. 11 years ago when I was 5, I was in a car accident with my mom. 10 minutes before the accident my mom and I were ready to go out and celebrate my 5th birthday. My mom was ready to go to enter the highway when all of a sudden there was a car in front of us. Their light was pointing towards my mom's car. It was a black car with a man wearing all black with a hood on and I couldn't see any part of his face besides some of his hair and his eye color. The man and I mete eye to eye for a second and all I remember is his light blue eyes before BOOM!

Minutes later when I woke up from being knocked over, there was smoke everywhere. I couldn't see what was happening since my mom's car was tipped over. I saw blood dripping from the driver side, I thought it was the other driver but when I reached over the best I can to turn my mom's body, she was bleeding all over. I yelled, "MOM!" What should I do to get you out?!  I couldn't get out of my seat because my legs were trapped. I couldn't finish my thought before the man in the black car came over and looked at me like he was hoping I was dead until I surprised him. 

"Please help me get out of here so I can help my." I pleaded, instead of letting me out the man in black just stared at me for minutes before hitting me with all his might with a bat. After that the last thing I saw was when I pulled his mask off and I saw a man who looked like someone related to me. 

Chapter 2

11 years later (Presenting)

The scene from when I was 5 kept repeating over & over again for all these years. There's a month before my birthday, I keep wondering about what's going to happen to me when I hit 16. Usually, in fantasy movies, or some type of movies when someone turns 16 they will get some sort of powers. or die. I kept thinking to myself; why am I in a dark room with only a hamster? Who am I? I probably don't even have a name or even a family besides my mom but something was weird the man in black looked like one of my family members....

My birthday hit in a wink of an eye. It was the morning of my birthday the next day. When I got out of my bed I saw something that was different and that shocked me. I was speechless. My hand started to twitch and it started to sparkle in a weird way. Later on I finally realized what all those twitching of my hand and sparkling was. It was magic. How come I have so much magic? I felt like the most powerful human being in the world. Then I noticed something, where did my hamster go? Is this some kind of magic again? I started to get curious and didn't know what to do. It was like everything was coming at me without me seeing any of it. Then there was a feeling that someone stabbed me with some kind of medicine because I was asleep in a wink of an eye.

An hour later, I woke up in my bed with someone sitting right next by me. "What's your name? How did you get in here?" I asked worriedly. The person answered as if it was nothing.

"You can call me Healer. I work for someone that you might know." He ended it there. In my mind I have so much questions about what just happened to me, although I don't know much. I do know something seems suspicious about Healer. I felt as if he was sent here on purpose to spy on me by the man in black that tried killing me. I still see all the scars I have every time I look at myself in the mirror. Healer started asking me questions about how old I am, than something caught me, he said something about my mom and how she died.

I stopped him quickly by yelling "WAIT!" The Healer looked at me surprised. "Did you just explain how you apparently saw how my mom and I got in a car accident? How did you know about it? Nobody was even there to see it, unless you were the man in black?" He didn't answer and turn around like he was about to leave. "You realized that there is no way out of this room," I said hoping that he wouldn't disappear.