"Dare" I finally answered.

The Mischievous Smirk on her face grew wider as if she had achieved a goal.

"I dare you to. Kiss Tre"

My eyes slightly widen. I should've known that's what she was gone dare me.

I looked to him for approval. He shrugged and chuckled.

I turned his way and Leaned in pressing my Lips against his.

His lips were so soft and warm. He grabbed me by my hips pulling me closer as we both indulged into the kiss.

We finally pulled away catching our breath.

It was a nice kiss but it wasn't as magical as it was when I kissed Lucas. I didn't have fireworks going off in my stomach, or Sparks between the kiss and I didn't feel uplifted.

Maybe because he wasn't made for me.

I smiled at him as he bit his lip.

I looked back to the girls who were cheesing very hard. I blushed rolling my eyes playfully.

It was mine turn.

"Truth or Dare Nique."

-------------

I woke up the next morning realizing I was late for Class.

I hurried getting ready trying to ignore the constant throbbing from my head but it was unbearable.

"Shiiiiiit" I hissed holdin my head. I quickly popped two Tylenols drinking water with them.

I finished getting my hygienes done and got dress quickly before Leaving.

-------

Lucas 🍇

I got up this morning feeling emptier before I came here. My Life was continuing to spiral out of control.

I had to gain Khaleyahs trust back slowly.. But where do I start? I admitted everything .. And it seemed to get worst.

I cant win for losing.

I sighed rubbing a hand down my face as I got up.

"Thank the Lord for waking me this morning" I said on my way to the bathroom.

-------

After peeing, Brushing my teeth and washing my face, I hopped into the shower.

The hot water hit my Skin immediately relaxing all of my tensed muscles.

I sighed in pleasure, the water trickling down my nose and lips.

After washing my body 3x, I got out and got dressed.

I was gonna go get Harmony today and spend some time with her.

I hopped into my Old car and Headed to her Moms house.

Her Mom, Desiree moved here a awhile ago to get away. Desiree was a wild child. She drank, she smoke, and she did pills and was out partying every weekend. She was only staying in France because her family forced her to move there with her grandparents thinking it would tame her wild personality, but did the total opposite.

I honestly think Harmony changed her a bit.

I pulled up to the house getting out and knocking on her door placing my hands in my pocket.

I was greeted with Desirees Blue tired eyes. Harmony sure did get those from her Mother.

"Oh Hey Lucas" She spoke low.