Part one

"Move before I make you move". I say to a girl who tried to stand up for herself, how cute. The girls eyes begin to water before turns around and runs off. Maddison laughs hysterical. One off her many flaws. Camilla looks uninterested and conscious typing away on her phone. I turn around with a smirk on my face. People quickly look away when they notice Im looking at them . theyre afraid off me. I feel a pang off sadness but I brush it off."Come on girls, were going to be late of we dont go now I start walking ", even though I really dont care if Im late. I walk a bit slower than normal since my bright red heels are a bit hard to walk on . I walk past a mirror and stop to look at myself .Im wearing a crop which shows off my breasts just enough without looking like a complete whore . Underneath Im wearing a jeansshort that barely covers my ass. II then proceeds to focus on my make-up. It takes me about 30 minutes to just put it on. Im wearing mascara and lipstick . I used my Dior perfume because who would want to smell like the computer nerds ? I curled my hair which was not easy to do since my hair wouldn'tt cooperate this morning."Hey Ashley, have you been listening ? " Maddison practically screams in my ear ."Huh? No" I say dumbfound, I hadnt realized she was talking to me. She laughs. "Doesn't matter". She turns around and signs me to follow her. "As I was saying". She says when I catched up. "There are rumours that there is going to be a new student" She says excitedly. "So ? Why do we care" Camilla asks finally looking up from her phone."Well I heard that the new student is going to be Hayes Grier "
Instantly I have a flashback to when I first met Camilla and Maddison and , unfurtionatly , also Astrid .
Flashback
I was sitting in human sience all by myself again. Non if my friends were in this class but even if they were I wouldn"t talk to them anyway. I can"t trust Anyone after what happend the week before. Our teacher was a middle  aged woman , who was very sweet but also often very grumpy. Today though she seemed to be in a good mood because she let us use the computer to do other stuff than actual schoolwork. Which I of course just like anyone else thought was amazing. My mind kept going Back to the event that happend so I thought it was time to take my mind of things. And what better way to do it than to watch Some clips of the magcon boys? That"s right , I loved the magcon boys. Especially Hayes , he"s my favorite. I had just come on a video off Shawn mended and Jack Gilinsky singing together when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Not in a mood to talk to anyone it tried to ignore the tapping as much as I could. Until my hair was turned around and I came face to face with Astrid. There were many names for Astrid but most people just called her : the dragon, because she was so scary nobody dared to stand up to her. By her sides were Maddison and Camilla. Camilla was know for being sarcastic but could be really mean if she wanted to be. She was also know for almost never looking up from her phone. This time she did though and she was looking straight at me. Maddison, was known for her affaire with a substitute teacher, it made her very interesting to  the jocks which of course made her popular with all the rest of highschool. "Excuse me , but were you just looking at a video of the magcon boys"? Astrid asked in a very annoying way. It was like she was trying to scare away birds or something."eum yeah" I replied quickly wanting them out of my way as soon as possible. " omg my god I love the magcon boys" Maddison squealed. "Yes OMG they are so hot." Camilla said with a sigh. I rolled my eyes at them. Of course they would only like them for their good looks. "Is Shawn you're favorit"? Maddison asked. "No I really like him but my favorite is Hayes. "Ours too" Astrid replied for all three of them. "Hey you should come to my house tonight then we can talk about them their" Camilla said."give me you're phone and I will put my name in it." I thought about it , it could be a good distraction and gaining a little popularity wouldn't hurt right? I smiled and took her phone. When I put my number in her phone I smiled up at them."I"ll be their.
End flashback
Even though I didn't appreciate it then, they helped me . At least in their own special way. I guess the magcon boys is the only thing we can freely talk about. That or make-up. I feel like we have lost of secrets for each other but hey they stay out of my way so I stay out of theirs. "Wait really ?" Camilla asks jumping a little from excitement. "Yep and now come on, if Hayes really is going to go to school here I want to see it for myself"Maddison said while speeding off .  Me and Camilla looked at each other and shrugged, then we too ran after Maddison going to our class which was , oh shoot chemistry. The teacher really hates us. Even though I don't get why. All we do is talk a bit in her class so what"s the big deal ? She warned us last time that if we were ever late again their would be consciousness if we ever came late again . But Camilla"s dad was the principal here anyway, so she can"t really do much. Finally we had arrived to class but unfortunately class had already started. Camilla turned around to me and Maddison and smirked :" Girls this is going to be fun". She then turned around and walked in with so much confidence you could practically feel it flow through the air. Maddison and I followed hot on her trail. Miss degrave looked at us with an unseen rage but just as she was about to speak up Camilla said:" My daddy is making cuts for the school system too much people working her, if you want to keep working here I wouldn't say anything". Her smirk grew bigger as miss Degrave grunted her teeth and told as to sit down . We did as she asked and when to our places. While walking their I watched as Emily looked up at me almost as if she was desperate but I ignored it and sat on my spot next to Maddison. "As I was saying" ,miss Dugrave begins still angry at what just happened,"we have a new student here with us today, his name is Hayes Grier.