{}

"Kaden, get down here! He's about to walk!", I yelled excitedly when I saw Mason trying to get up himself and I clapped and encouraged him.

"What!?", Kaden yelled and I heard him running from his office upstairs.

"Hurry up or your going to miss it!", I yelled.

"I'm coming! Mason, don't start without me!", he yelled and I heard his heavy footsteps running down the stairs as Mason stood up.

I groaned, feeling myself tense up when his right foot lifted and I relax when Kaden showed up to my side. Mason stepped forward and Kaden and I encouraged him to go father. He giggled, making his way towards me with the video camera in his hand.

"Yes! Come to mommy, Mason! Come on, you can do it!", I encouraged and he held his arm out towards me as he made his way near me.

"Mowmy! Mowny!", he said when he was two feet away.

I waved near me, "Yes, almost there--yay!", I cheered and Kaden joined when I picked him up and put him on my hip, bouncing him. I took his hands and clapped them, "Yay! You did it! You walked for the first time!", I said, then looking into the camera and pointed at it, "Wave to the camera!',

He moved his arm up and down, making Kaden and I chuckle at the cuteness.

"Yay!", Kaden said. He moved next to us and pointed the camera to all three of us as he kissed Mason cheek.

{}

"So you really a werewolf?", Mason asked. Today was his eighteen birthday and we just told him what he would have bin if we didn't undo the curse.

Kaden nodded, 'Yes, but we call ourselves Lycan.",

Mason nodded once and put his hand under his chin, "A Lycan. My dad?", he said to himself. "No wonder your so different a lot from other dads and you spend so much time wanting to go to the woods. And Grandpa Joe, he's acts the same way as you do. Protective, obedient, mad crazy mood swings.',

Kaden rolled his eyes, but chuckled, "Yeah, Mae. We wanted to tell you since you have the right to do. It turns out that your also one, but you just don't shift into a wolf. You have the speed, hearing, and senses of a wolf. Have you noticed everything around seems different?",

Mason looked at him in shock, "Yeah, I have. I just thought I was loosing my mind or something.",

Kaden and I chuckled, "No.", I said. "Your not loosing your mind, sweety. You're just a Lycan--who doesn't shift and have Bounders.",

"Bounders are suppose to be like mates, right?", he asked and we nodded. "So, the only reason you to are together is because it's against your own well?",

Kaden and I looked at each, trying to see who can explain it better. Kaden cleared his throat, "You can say it's like that, but I think even if I wasn't, I would still be with your mother anyways. We grew up next door to each other and I think I would've have fallen in love with her no matter what. She's my best friend still even though she's my wife.", he said, smiling at me as he took my hand in his and I smiled back.

"So, is Caleb also going to be like me?", he asked, mention his thirteen year old brother.

We nodded, "Yeah.", Kaden said. "When we had Andria grandmother take the curse off, it seems that it only prevents your from shifting and taking the Bounder off. Your still yourself, a normal boy, but with Lycan instincts in you.",

Mason looked at us, taking it in all in. Then he grinned, "Man, I'm a fucking  wolf!", he said, chuckling.

Ignoring that he just curse, we chuckling, "Yeah, but you can tell anyone. It's a family secret.", Kaden said.

That made him frown, "Damn, but okay. I promise.",

{}

Many years later...

I looked out into the lake and pushed one side of my hair behind my ear. The sun was shinning beautiful on the water as the sun set. My life has bin filled with happiness. Even though when times were tough, my family made everything better.

I have four beautiful kids, Mason, Caleb, Madison, and Leila.

I have a wonder husband who I have been married for forty four years. Kaden and I had a good marriage. I wouldn't say the best since we do fight, but what married couple doesn't fight? It would be boring if we haven't. But we always loved each other no matter what.

Speaking of my husband, I felt Kaden come up behind me and hug me from behind. I leaned back on his chest and took in his warmth.

He held me close and put his mouth on the crock of my neck, kissing it, "You looks so beautiful like this with the sun setting.", he said.

I smiled, "Me? Beautiful? I'm sixty-one years old.",

"You get beautiful by age, Jesse.", he said. He swayed us and I put my hands over his, "You will always be beautiful to me. From the time you were seven to now and I always will look at you like that forever.",

"I love you, Kaden.", I said.

He turned me around, "I love you to, Jesse. Forever and always You and I.", he said, cupping my face and kissed me.

I giggled, "Oh my, my, my.", I said to him.

--------

I wanna cry now. I loved writing this story SOOOO much! I'm going to miss Jesse and Kaden so much! I though I wouldn't finish it, but i'm glad I did. I loved writing they're story!

Oh! And if you listen to the song Oh My, My, My on the right, at the end they do say eighty-seven and eighty-nine, but in my story at the end, they're sixty-one and sixty-three!

Vote and comment pretty please! For Kaden and Jesse!

p.s. Don't worry, I am going to write an extra chapter for Kaden first turn!