"I do.", I said, slipping the golden ring on his.

"By the power of god, I now prounce you both man and wife. You may kiss the bride.", he said.

Everyone clapped as I wrapped my arms around Kaden neck and he put his hand behind my neck as he kissed me. He moved his hand and his arms wrapped around my waist, holding me protectively and lovingly. I smiled at him and he smiled back before kissing me again, he spun us and leaned me down. I giggled when he kissed me again.

After a moment, he leaned us back up and now arm and arm, we walked down the isle, Melanie with Jason, Andria with Levi, and a friend of mine I met at college name Kim and another friend of Kaden Carter together followed behind.

Everyone gathered around outside and I smiled when I saw mine and Kaden moms crying next to each other. I shook my head and hugged them both at the same time. When I moved back, I saw Kaden and my dad hug and my dad welcome Kaden to the family. I hugged Joe and he swayed us back and forth, telling me he always thought of me as his other daughter and that he loved me. I told him I loved him back and kissed his cheek.

I hugged my dad and Kaden hugged his dad.

People gathered around us and Kaden pulled me closer to him as someone took our picture for the newspaper for Hayden news article. After a few, the guy lift and Kaden kissed me again. I smiled and kiss him back, "I love you.", I told him.

"I love you to, Jesse Brooks.",

{}

"Jesse, I swear, it's white!", Kaden debated with me after opening the can of light blue paint.

"No it isn't, Kaden!", I said. "It's blue, I promise. It's a very light powered blue.",

"Jesse, look at it! It's white.", he said.

"No it isn't! Just mix it and watch.", I told him, handing him the stick for him to stir it. He took it and stir it. "See.",

"It's white to me.", he said, getting up.

I put my hand behind my back as I leaned down and dipped my finger into the paint and smeared some on the white wall, "See! See the defiance now?",

He rolled his eyes, "I still say you should have picked a darker shade.", he said, bending down and poured the blue paint in the tray.

I smiled, 'It's needs to be a relax color, not dark.", I told him. I moved the shirt up on my seven month pregnant belly and smiled, "Isn't that right, Mason?",

Kaden put the can down and put his hands on my stomach, "Kick to let mommy know green would have been a better pick.",

I smacked my teeth, "Ew no, the color you picked was ugly. Powered blue is perfect for a boy.",

Kaden chuckled and kissed my stomach before getting back up, "My little man.", he said, rubbing my stomach and Mason kicked, "Ah, soccer player like your old man.",

"Except this one wont have wolf skills to help him win.", I said and he chuckled.

"Hey, I won those game without his help. I'm simply just amazing.", he cockily said and I rolled my eyes.

"My sons head better not be as big as your.", I said and he scowled me. I giggled and patted the top of his dark hair, "That I love.",

He smiled and kissed me, "Thought so.",

"Oh what were you going to do if didn't say that?", I tested, putting my hands on my hips.

"Hmm, I don't know.", he said and I felt something cold spread on my stomach. I gasped to see he rolled the blue pant on my stomach and I scowled him before we broke out into laughter.