Chapter 8: Listen if u bully her you will face me

Matt's pov

I went to the club near by to party. What do I say..... I come here and all the pretty ladies surround me and that makes me forget everything thats aroumd my mind.

But the thing now is you can't forget what Jordan said eh??

Ohhhhhh shut up brain

U know it yourself I don't have to always remind you

I tried to pry off my mind away from the voice by flirting with a girl by my side.

Until I noticed a familar figure

Princess

And that boy......what was his name?? Casper?? Case? ? Carter? ? Oh I don't even know but why are they here??

I have no idea why but my heart squeezes when I see them together and I hate to see them together.

Whyyyyy

Maybe its becaiuse you like her

No I dont arghhhhh

I stood up from my seat and went towards Princess but someone pulled me back.

It was Marcy.

DANG IT WHY MUST SHE BE HERE!

shhhhhh brain oh my god

you sound like a girl

no i don't

yes u do

no i do-

MATT?? EARTH TO MATT!!

I shooked my head and i focused. Oh i was Marcy calling me......
i look around i found out that Princess is gone

"SHIT! gotta go bye!"

"BUT MATTT!! ARGHHHHH!"

I walked away and head up to the rooftop and i stood there with my jaw opened......
Carter was hugging Princess
My heary aches when i saw then hugging together and when it gets more painful i left the rooftop,closing the door with a loud bang.

Princess's pov

Halfway when Cayden was tickling me , the corner of my eye spotted a familiar silouette that looks like Matt. Then after a few moments, the silouette turned and slammed the door. The sound of the door slamming made Cayden back off of me.

"who was that? oh god i hope that he or she does not think that both of us are hugging.."

shit.....hey real self what if that was Matt? Shit if that is Matt that means that i am losing my chance with him NOOOOOOOOO

oh my god brain shut up and stop. I do not like Matt. I REPEAT! I.DO.NOT.LIKE.HIM

"what? were u talking to me?"

shit now see what u have done

"oh ummmm was i saying that out loud?"

"yes. yes you were."

shit. i looked down to my shoes not wanted to look back up to Cayden because of what he heard.

did he heard the part where i said i do not like Matt? or is it just the last part? arghhhh

pfftttt shut up look Cayden is talking to you.

oh ok.

it turns out that it was Cayden just asking me to go home and rest HAHA

the next day

i went to school and as usual Marcy picked on me.
Something was not usual tho.

When Marcy was picking on me, Matt actually defended me.
AND the thing is he actually looks pissed off.

After saying something to Marcy he took my hand and pulled me away to a location that i do not know.

Behind us was Marcy screaming something that i cannot make up of

HOLY PINEAPPLES!! HE DEFENDED US (OR MORE LIKE ME) HE LIKE US (ME ITS ALWAYS ME)

God shut up brain and no he does not like us. Even worse, he does not even know you (more like he won't know u for his entire life)

I snickered a little bit and i saw Matt looking back with a sm- wait was that a smile?
OH MY GOD MATT ACTUALLY SMILES!!

Marcy's pov

why did Matt had to say it

like what

"Listen is you bully her you will face me?"

Matt what has that monster turned you into?

I am going to kill her and make you mine again....just u wait Princess

HEY IM BACK!! Oh my gosh i took such a long break that i am sure that non of you would actually read this now HAHHHHA but if you are reading this i hope you enjoy!!