Part 2

(Diana  P.O.V)

i took my phone out of my pocket, i opened it, i saw few messages and instagram notifications, "lets check insta first" i mumbled to myself, i clicked the instagram app and checked the notifications, there was one thing that caught my eye.

@paulodybala started followed you

my eyes become wide and my breath become steady, my hands start to shake i feel like i'm gonna have an heart attack, i click his profile to check if this is true, it is true, i throw my phone on the bed and start screaming in excitement, i was doing my victory dance.

 i heard footsteps outside of my room and my roommate burst into my room like an maniac with a kitchen knife in her hand, i stopped screaming and gave her wtf look, she sighed in relief and pointed the knife at me.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK DIANA? I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS FREAKING KILLING YOU OR RAPPING YOU" she yelled at me, i flinched at her voice volume, i rolled my eyes at her, "a kitchen knife mar seriously?" i said to her while giving her your an idiot look.

"WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO DO WHILE YOU WHERE FREAKING SCREAMING LIKE SOMEONE WAS MURDERING YOU" she yelled at me again, "well no shit marissa no one was murdering me" i said with duh tone.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU WERE SCREAMING?" she yelled again, i flinched at her tone once again, "ow stop freaking yelling, you're yells are more piercing than goddamn mitch lucker" i said to her, she rolled her eyes at me and fold her arms while giving me spit it out look.

"Well no reason its just that PAULO DYBALA FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM" i start doing my victory dance, marissa's eyes become wide and she joined me in my dancing and screaming, we screamed and squealed like high school girls and than we throw ourselves on bed, i landed on the top of my phone it hurt a bit but ignore it, we were both panting and laughing.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so here's the update i hope you guys enjoy it