The Killer In Me...6 - THE KILLER LAY

THE KILLER IN ME..........6 12/24/04

THE KILLER LAY

            The name is Hugh, Hugh Jassull for all those taking note. Anyway, it was just another night at the bar or it was a tavern, a pub maybe, it dont really matter, point is, I wasnt sober enough to really care. The only thing on MY mind was all the hot honeys, after enough drinks, even the ugly ones are cute. Fat, skinny, tall, short,  boobs or bumps, it all fucks the same, Truth is, I was a little on MY game that night. Not that Ive kept score, but MY post gets notched alot. So there I was about to call it quits and drive home when this slinky broad takes MY keys and says," Let me drive?" .... Oh man was she the sweetist little number of all and I wasnt about to pass up the chance to screw.

             As we went outside, I tried throwing out MY best qoutes. She shrugged them off, and I knew I wasnt getting far, I decided it best to stop with the idol chatter. I let her drive MY truck, figured it was only fair with luck, we could still be doing it like bunnies and if she dont give it up Ill giver her the boot. Dont know about you, but a date without sex is just lame. So shes driving me home and I say, "left" She turns "right". I decided not to protest, besides, shes so hot.

               I know, I know, I am really dragging out this poem. But trust me, but this plot is about to take  a quick drive. We drove forever and MY eyes never left that doll., when we come to a stop, I knew the journey was through. She led me a large cabin tucked deep into the woods. Inside I found a huge four post bed all made up. I had a feeling she was kinky, but this was odd. I heard something from behind me, then came a hard pain. MY wrist tied to the base of the two post, it was a very uncomfortable position, though I was sure comfort was not in her game plan. MY wrist tied to the two base of the two post at the head, MY ankles secured at the bottom foot post. Makinf it very uncomfartable position.

                She finally reappeared me in new duds, This time she was not alone. Another girl was there, it might of been the alcohol, but this girl was a fox. Thats when I realized there were no clothes on MY goods.Those bitches even had the ghoul to remove MY cup. Knowing this wasnt for MY pleasure, I prayed to GOD... I let a scream, but in woods it was in vein. There would be nobdy for miles to hear me shout. With make - up on these girls had the appearance of ghost.  Either way, this was not a happy time propisition. One of them placed a dildo on looking like a man. She tapped it on a bed post, hit it with a heavy thud, that thing was a monster. I had no time to prepare. Hell that thing was so big it barely fit your socks.

                   One woman was punishishing MY chest with a bull whip, while the other one getting into position, I could feel the cold phallus kiss MY hole. Then with a forcefull push of her pelvis, it dug in. It felt as though MY asshole was torn apart. Each thrust ripping deeper into the depths of MY bowels. The pain was so great I barely noticed the whip. I finally succumbed to the hurt as I passed out. They didnt wait long to revive me, they were not done. With MY whole a bloody mess, they focused on MY feet, as they took searing each sole with candles a flame. They slowly removed each toe with a cookie cutter. All the while, "Ten Little Piggies," was recited. They turned to MY fingers amputating each ones tips. It was obvious they cared not of My condition. With MY fingers all gone, joing MY toes in a bowl they poked holes in MY body making words pin by pin. Then they were all plucked out and piled up on a cart.

                         MY wounds were being wiped down with alcohol soaked towels. Then I heard an unmistakable sound of a snip, MY nut sack was pulled taut and I managed a strain shout. She smiled as she sheared them off, clearly having fun, with one last cut they were gone, the removal complete. Then she tood a hold of MY penis, its fate was the same. The shears were very sharp as they sliced me like butter. Though both tired they were very excited.

                            They grasp MY tongue with pliers, then freed it with a knife. I had to swallow frequently so I wouldnt drown. They drove corkscrews into MY eyes, with razors they traced out MY scalp - then peeled it away. And as I was about to die, they had one last trick . They took a drill to MY chest and bored it into MY heart.  Though I was dead they were not done, there were so much to do. They started up a chainsaw with which they broke me down into a mulcher I was fed till I was all gone. What remain of MY beings was a few bags of goo. The bags were placed on a wooden sleigh, They must of had a good time as there nipp;es were hard.

                               They carted me out to there truck which was parked in mud. I guess this is what I get for cheating on MY wife.  So much for getting a quick lay in another town. I was driven to another house where a few holes were dug. They covered me with topsoil thirteen inches thick. Then planted pretty flowers baught at the mart - fertilizing flowers in a qyiet part of town.

                                 And while I decompose, there killing spree will go on. MY soul can never rest, but theirs nothing I can do. And to think I thought she could be a killer lay.....

                 Well lay me for sure she did

                  in the garden of her yard............