30 years later

{Mike's pov}
Christmas 2016

Y/n is 43
Mike is 43 <-- Just so you know
————————————————————————

It's been a couple years since y/n and my marriage. We are both officially 43 years old. It's crazy to think we fell in love at 13 years old. We ended up having 3 kids named Millie, Finn, and El. ( JUST GO WITH THOSE NAMES K?)  Millie and Finn are twins at the age of 11, and El is 7.

Day, Misery, Nancy, Holly, Dustin, Will, and Lucas are here to open presents before Christmas actually starts.

Y/n and I kiss before we go celebrate and open presents. Nancy and Misery ended up really close. Day and Holly too. Dustin, Will, and Lucas has always been a trio.

We open presents before our parents come, and before Lucas, Dustin, and Wills girlfriends come.

Joyce of course comes early with her fiancé Officer Hopper.

Then Jonathan comes and Steve Harrington. Nancy is with Jonathan, but Steve is a family friend. 

Then comes Thomas who's married to Misery. He moved her from London a couple years back.

Holly and Day hangout since they are both single. And 'ready to mingle' as they say.

Our son Finn's friend Jessica comes over. She lives next door and just moved here from Australia. He helps her in school. Just like me and y/n did at that age.

Our parents end up all showing up and we all eat dinner that the cook of this house Nancy cooks.

Barb comes over after dinner, she's one of Nancy's best friends.

My mother and father enjoy there time.

Y/n's parents are famous writers still, but they wrote a ton of American book hits like Divergent, The Maze Runner, and Hunger Games. ( K JUST PRETEND MEH PEOPLE)

This is almost as good as a day when I met y/n when I was 13.. almost.

Because of that day, that day I met y/n. Without her I wouldn't have most of the loved ones I have now.