Blackout (not edited)

Start from the beginning

I paid for 2 sodas and 2 bags of munchies. I piled them in my bag. When I felt a harsh tug on my arm. I winced and looked into the eyes of a boy. He was just a boy with hair like a mop above his head little curls bouncing everywhere. With brown eyes and a baby face. He stuck his hand out, offering a smile. He was probably a freshman, but he had muscles that could put Zeus to shame. I backed away from him. My cheeks turned the color of red and making me feel helpless. He look shocked, I noticed that my sleeves to my sweater were pulled up a bit and you could see some scars. His eyes flickered down to my arm and widened in shock, by now the few tables that were close in hearing range were now staring with curiosity.

He opened his mouth to speak, all color drained from his face, he shut his mouth and looked at me again. Before he could ask a question I spoke first. "Curiosity killed the cat." I quickly walked out of that problem by jogging through the metal doors to release all of my shaky breaths and mind filling disappointed thoughts. I slipped my bag back on once I was out of view.  I placed my skateboard on the ground and made sure no one was watching,  and took off down the hallways and corridors.  Sometimes catching the eyes of some disgruntled, not caring teachers making me smirk.

I hoped off the board and just carried it underneath my arm as I got closer to the lowerclassmen, is what I call them,  but more likely the students who have more lessons, because they fail.  Luke is teaching one of those classes right now.  I took his set of keys out of my pocket, should I or should I not make him annoyed.

I opened the door,  and sat in Lukes chair,  I placed my board on the floor,  right where my feet were. So I could roll it between my feet. I plopped his keys down on the table and our junkie lunch on his desk,  probably making all of my fellow classmates drool. Luke grabbed the keys off the desk, and raised them high so I could see.  He had a annoyed look on his face, and raised his eyebrows while crossing his arms.  I opened my bag of munchies,  making him try to drop his fist in it to grab a couple,  I swatted his hand away, and gave him his own. Mine were spicy and his were chocolate.

I popped them in my mouth while drinking my root beer, while he just started at his lemonade and have me a look.  " Why isn't it carbonated?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because you're not good with sugar. " He pouted. He stared at it. "It will not become a beer, either." He stuck his tounge out at me and continued with his lesson most of the eyes returned back to the board, except for one, his expression was cold, hard, angry, and most of all dominant.

I shrunk in my seat. I pulled out a book, and started to read it, I got so lost in the thoughts of the character how she felt betrayed, by her family, her bestfreind died when she was in love with him, I didn't notice my brother waving his hand in front of me. I looked up at him. A worried look took over his face. Making him look a little bit younger. It was cute.
"Pipes?" He whispered sarcastically. "You in there?" I swatted his hand away. And started to bite my finger, and continued to read.

■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡

Hurt, anger, and determination flashed through his eyes, making me cringe away from him. He has two periods with Luke, math and English. He made me feel and look weak.  He had bigger muscles than baby faced kid. Well slight. He had a mixture of eyes when the light glinted off them they looked purple, when he stared at his desk they looked green and blue, and when he caught me staring....I could see gold.  I don't know what made me so fascinated? He was just a regular guy, one that I should be afraid of, not safe. 

I checked the time on the clock. Two-o-clock.  I looked up to see,  his beautiful eyes staring at me again. I felt warm, captivated, safe, and weirdly...loved.

I was oddly, warm and safe in his presence and that scared me. I cowered away, trying to seclude me from his prying eyes, watching my every move. When it was time for the bell to ring announcing the last period of the day, I scurried, out while Luke was still talking. I hurried out of the corridors, making my way to the front of the school, where the gym was above the first classroom, I made my way up the steps very slowly. My feet ached from all the walking I have been doing.

Technically. Students rushed down and up the steps, I held onto the railing tightly, as I took the steps one by one, I couldn't help but filter all my thoughts on that one person in Luke's class. The way he stared at me, the way...

I've got to stop. He's not my type. Before I could open the double doors to the gym I bumped into a hot warm, chest, which made me shiver in pleasure, and cringe from his manliness. I looked up into his milky galaxy blue green with tints of purple eyes. Defind face and chest, I could practically feel his muscles through my layers of clothes. My stomache churned and I stopped breathing, He was touching me and I tried to move away only to be pulled back into his arms. I tried pushing on his chest, only to feel the muscles beneath them. He moaned softly, my eyes widened in alarm, I pushed as hard as I could, his hand pressed into my back, roughly making me scream, he withdrew, looking shocked. His mouth was slightly open, I didn't notice the bell had already rung and a few of the doors around us flew open to see the scene, they were all freshmans but I have seen one of the students...baby faced boy. 

I couldn't see anywhere as my eyes were blurred with tears, and images....memories of my father. Some teachers flickered their eyes between me and the guy who pressed his hands on the most bruised and hurtful part of my body. Teachers soothed me they reached to touch my back and I scooted away from them. I sat on the floor with my arms wrapped around myself. Trying to shut out the memories.

He flung me against the wall, I screamed with pain. But that only made him smile. I whimpered and tried to push myself off the floor with my arms, using most of my energy, I tried to protect myself, to run to at least find something to hit or stab at him. But there was nothing around me other than walls, he had ripped my clothes off, makine me bare in front of him. He gripped my throat, making me choke, his eyes flashed with anger, I had blood coming out of my nose, my fingers were cut and bloodied....He yelled at me "You will pay for that!" Spit flew out of his mouth, he grabbed the whip, he flipped me over so I was bare as the day I was born laying on the cold ground making me feel numb. The hit came and I screamed bloody murder. I bit my lips as tears pooled down my face and onto the bloody floor, another hit slashed at my skin, I knew if I moved I would get more, much more painful than this. Never have I thought that my life could be so confusing, after five more hits I felt warm sticky liquid pool out of my back. 

I came back to reality. Teachers were touching me, on my back trying to soothe me, but only hurting me. Tears slipped down my face, the one teacher that had yelled at me the first time, was yelling on a phone, black dots clouded my vision, my breathing grew sharp, my back, the pain, the screams, the numbness, and then the blackness. It always feel so surreal.