Christmas decorating and parties

Start from the beginning

I let the in, I seen foxs Cast on his leg. He walked to the couched using his crutches. He sat down and sighed.

Tanner walked downstairs and put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

Quentin hugged Chloe and fox, then Taylor hugged them both. Then last Tanner hugged them.

It's a little reunion, fox mention the party. I smiled at Chloe,

"Me and Chloe will get ready at my place, we will be ready 7. You can pick us up then" I smiled at fox, Tanner and Quentin.

I ran up to tanners room and grabbed my phone. I went back down kissed tanners lips, and hugged fox and Quentin.

Me and Chloe left and walked to my house, which was across the road. We opened the door and saw mom and dad.

It feels like I haven't seen them in years. I hugged them and they hugged Chloe. We walked to my room and looked in my closet

Jades (black) outfit
Chloe's (white) outfit

Jades (black) outfitChloe's (white) outfit

I looked at the time and saw it was 6. I took my makeup bag out and did my makeup, Chloe did her makeup.

Right when 7 came a knock was to the front door. Me and Chloe walked down stairs and saw it was Tanner and fox.

Tanner held his hand out and I greatly took it. Fox couldn't do it where his leg was broke. I said see y'all to my parents and we left.

Quentin was in the car by himself, we all got in and drove to bench drive... House 23.

We got there and it's beautiful, who owns this house I wondered.
"It's my aunts house... She is gone for Christmas so..." Fox said
"It's beautiful" I say
"Me and Chloe got it all ready before we came over to tanners house so, it starts at 8 so people should arrive soon" fox said smiling at
Chloe.

We entered seeing the house is decorated, we saw the table full of food.

•••••••8 o'clock arrives••••••••••

A lot of people are here, the smell of booze filled my lungs. I was with Chloe, Tanner and fox are in the living room on the sofa because Tanner can't walk right.

•••••••••• Chloe's pov •••••••••••••

Jade stumbled to the couch Tanner and fox was at, she fell of tanners lap and made out with him. I never seen Jade this drunk or in love in her whole life.
There is a first for everything, who knew Jade would be that kind of drunkie.

She stopped kissing Tanner and looked at me, she winked and went back to kissing Tanner. I would be really pissed if I never knew who Tanner was... But I do know him and the last thing he would do is hurt Jade, I trust him with her.

I walked over to fox and say next to him, this night can't get any better.

••••••••• after party•••••••••
Still Chloe pov

Jade is now drinking a lot of water, throwing up and trying to clean up. She is a little sober, still mainly wasted but she's Aliya's bit sober. This night couldn't have been better, this is when I realized if I didn't have fox, or Jade, or Tanner; I wouldn't know what to do. I love them so much and I hope we get to spend a lot of enjoyable moments together

----------------

It's my birthday and I been really busy with it coming up I couldn't update on Monday, but here's a update

Also I'm part of a collab!!!!! It's called collablacious imma start a Tanner book on there... There is already one on there you should read that one too.

So follow that collab  account and read the books on there.

Love you guys