By the time I reach the bathroom, my eyes were puffy and red. My mascara was flowing on my cheeks. Fucking dammit. I punch the sink a few times angrily.

"Be strong Selena. Fuck him. You guys are on a break or whatever anyways. So what he's probably over you know. Stay Strong." I whispered to myself.

I just cried and cried for a good thirty minutes just letting everything get out of my system. I just need to be done. I wash my face, wipe off my ruined makeup and apply a little fresh layer of makeup and make sure my eyes aren't red anymore. I plaster the most believable fake smile on my face and walk out of the bathroom.

Time to head out to lunch.

.....

I got back from lunch around 2. I just drove around the block for an hour. I didn't even eat anything. Just spent time with my thoughts. Harry called me twice probably wondering where I was after he was done fucking that girl. I didn't even bother picking up.

I walked into my office and saw someone sitting inside with their back facing the door. Who the hell is this? As I open my office door and walk inside the man turned around to look at me. It was Daniel. He smiled and got up to greet me.

"Daniel?" I ask clearly confused.

"Hey Sel. These are for you." He smiles and hands me a bouquet of roses.

"Thank you? I'm sorry Daniel but what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just got back from Canada and I heard that you were diagnosed with Lupus. I was going to call but I think you changed your number and I didn't know your new address. I'm sorry for just dropping by I just wanted to see if you're okay. I can leave if you want me too." Daniel says.

"No it's fine. Please have a seat." I smile at him.

"So how are you?" Daniel asks.

"I'm alot better then I was a few months ago. I just need to take care of myself and I'll be fine."

"You went to rehab too right?" Daniel asks.

"Yeah. I was on a two month break. Enough of about me, how have you been? What were you doing in Canada?" I ask.

"Oh I'm doing good. Actually our firm opened a new branch in Canada recently and they needed a few of our best lawyers from here to take a up a few cases there while they were still in hiring stage. So my boss sent few of my colleagues and I to handle business over there." Daniel says.

I smile,"Well that must have been nice."

"It was. Canada is a beautiful place." Daniel says.

"Indeed. I've just been there for two days and I was in love with the place."

"There's another reason why I'm here Selena." Daniel says.

I focus all my attention on him as he says those words,"What's that?" I ask.

"I wanted to apologize for everything that happened last time we saw each other. I shouldn't have said what I said. I'm sorry Selena. I hope you forgive me. I wasn't in the right state of mind, I was just jealous and acting like a fucking prick. You didn't deserve that. Neither did Harry. I'm really sorry." Daniel says.

I smile at him,"I forgave you a long time back Dan. Don't worry about it. It's alright. I've moved on from all that."

"Is Harry in today? I was hoping to apologize to him too." Daniel says.

"Don't bother. It doesn't matter Dan." I say rather bitterly.

"I know it's none of my business but are the two of you not together anymore?" Daniel asks.