Chapter 6

Mersea's POV

It was finally Monday, another day of school will commence. What happened Saturday was sort of confusion. It was kind of weird on Sunday with Serina and all. I finally know her secret and then what happened after she told me with the grey and black wolf, but Serina refused to tell me any of her knowledge of the matter. 

I woke up feeling slightly dizzy. I looked around me. I was in my room, on my bed, not in the forest with the friendly black wolf... or werewolf? I placed a hand on my forehead, trying not to have my eyes spinning like a yoyo. I lifted myself off the bed and took a step toward my bathroom door, but my feet were weak and I collapsed onto the wooden floor. Why am I so exhausted? Suddenly, my room's door flew open and Serina stood there with wide eyes. "Mersea?! Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down next to me and helping me up. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders to keep my balance.

"Uh... I think so... just a little dizzy," I reassured. She helped me to the bathroom, where a splashed water into my face, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair, which helped relieve my dizziness. I walked out of the bathroom into my room, where Serina was waiting on my bed. I gave her a small smile. I left my room without giving her a second glance. 

I made my way into the kitchen and made everyone pancakes. I shaped mine into a heart. I served Serina her pancake and sat next to her. "So, what exactly happened yesterday?" I asked, as she poured a butt-load of syrup onto her pancake. 

"Nothing," she muttered.

I furrowed my eyebrows. It was definitely not nothing. "Do you know who those wolves are? Specifically, the black one. Something about him seems welcoming, safe, and familiar," I asked. I really want to know who he is. 

"No, only the grey one, and I'm not telling you who he is and neither will we talk about this," she finished her pancake, placed the plate in the sink, "Now I am going with Fable to a party. Try not to get into any trouble." Then, she quickly grabbed her bag and walked out of the house. 

I am currently sitting in Art class, waiting for our teacher to start teaching. I was day dreaming about the black wolf, his fur was so soft and his eyes were... I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around to find Jared's green eyes looking my body up and down. I couldn't help but smile at him. He saw me notice and leaned in close to me. His breath tickled my nose, his lips were centimeters away. I looked down at his tasty looking lips... Wait... What am I saying?! This is Jared! I quickly pushed Jared away from me but he didn't budge. He licked his lips with a smirk, making my heart flutter uncontrollably. I couldn't breath. He put his lips on my ear and whispered, "I know you want me," his hot breath, making me go insane inside of me. I was fighting with myself to gain control of my emotions.

"N-never," I said with a shakey breath. Great! Now he knows I'm lying, but I'm not, or am I? I'm so confused. He took a strand of my hair and twirled it around his finger. 

Someone cleared their throat. "Excuse me! Stop making goo-goo eyes at my girl!" Tanya warned. Jared laughed. 

"What are you guys lesbian?" he joked. Tanya flicked Jared on the nose. He growled and I slightly got mad at Tanya for doing that. Before I knew it or before I could have stopped it, Tanya was on the floor with Jared pinning her down. "Never touch me again!" he spat in her face. 

She looked furious. She kicked him off of her and started punching his face. I pulled at my hair. Tears were freely rolling down my face. How could I stop this? I noticed Jared not fighting back, but he was growing angrier and angrier with every punch. I jumped over the table and pulled Tanya roughly off of Jared. "Stop fighting! Stop punching him!" I yelled at Tanya and Jared, "You both are fools!" 

"Jared, Tanya, Mersea!" the art teachers voice called out. We all looked up at her except for Jared, who had his face covered and was shaking. "Principal's office... NOW!" 

Tanya stomped out of the class with her fists clenched. I heard her scream in the hallway. I crouched at Jared's side and touched his shoulder gently. He uncovered his face, which was all red. "I'm fine," he muttered. I nodded and he helped himself up, took my hand and dragged me out of the door. 

Jared's Pov

I grabbed her by her hand gently and dragged her out of the art class and into the hallway. I couldn't take it in there. My wolf wants Mersea so much. It's becoming unbearable. I looked back at Mersea, who had a pale face. My wolf whimpered. I stopped in my tracks and pulled Mersea into my chest. "Don't cry. Don't be sad. I'm right here," I said stroking her soft brown hair. "I was there in the forest and I will always protect you."

I heard her gasp. I stared at her face, but she avoided eye contact. I gently but forcefully pushed her against the wall. "Look at me." She kept staring at the ground. I lifted her chin to look at me, her brown eyes made me want to carry her and throw her onto my bed... I internally shook my head. "I said look at me. I know we just met and we barely know each other... but... will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I know you have feelings for me, too. I can feel and smell your arousal. Please, say yes," I asked, gently stroking her cheek. 

Her mouth gaped open for a few seconds. She nodded, "Yes." I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes and placed my lips on hers. Sparks jolted through my lips all through my body. I don't ever want to let her go. She's my mate. She's mine. I'll make sure doesn't regret saying yes.