Introducing "Miss Shiota"

~Your Pov~
    'Ahh the lovely days when you get to-- '
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!
'MURDER YOUR ALARM!!!!!!'

    You grab your alarm clock and throw it out the window hitting a certain blueberry.
"Ow! Hey that hurt!" You heard them yelp and start complaining. You gave them a quick 'Sorry' before checking the time on your clock reading '6:30'.
"Ehhhh I can come later."

"Uuuuuugh what time is it?" You groan checking your phone you are alarmed to see '10:00'.
"HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! I'M TWO HOURS LATE TO SCHOOL MAM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE UP?!!" You scream quickly getting ready after you've changed you head downstairs and notice how quiet the house is noticing a note on the fridge you decide to read it while preparing a bento.

'Morning Sweety!
Im sorry I wasn't there to wake you up this morning I have a morning shift at the hospital, I've set an alarm for you to wake up and get to Kunugigoaka Junior High early.

PS. Please don't break the alarm clock and don't forget to stick to Nagisa.
Love mum.'

You sigh and look up empty tears blurring your vision. 
"Geez why so cheesy, Ma?" You finish making your bento grab your books and start heading towards the school after instructions from that Blueberry you knew to head straight for the mountain. 'Nagisa must've noticed I didn't appear. He must think I'm coming tomorrow.' You think to yourself. By the time you finished climbing the mountain it was '1:00' halfway into lunch apparently. You take a deep breath in and start to look for Blueberry.
"Blueberry!" You called out a few times with no answer you grew bored quickly. You spot that back of the bluenette's head and run up jumping onto his back deciding to have a little fun.
"Blueberry! Am I glad to see you!!" You chirp earning a 'Hey! Get off me!!' From the boy in your grip. You release him and he quickly turns to look at you.
"Huh? Oh it's just you!" Nagisa realises. You pout, 
" 'Just me' ? But you know who I am!" You say childishly.
"Who are you anyways?" A girl with long straight blonde hair asks you. 
"She's--" you cut Nagisa off. 
"You must be Nagisa's friend  Nakamure Rio! I'm Shiota Furostomi!" You answer loudly earning a shocked yell from everyone in class. 
"WHAAAAAAAAT?!! NAGISA WE DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A SISTER!!!! YOU SAID YOU WERE AN ONLY CHILD!!!!!!" A rather built looking buff spud with dual coloured blonde and brown hair you assume is Ryōma Terasuka yells. 
"I AM AN ONLY CHILD SHE'S--" Nagisa was yet again cut off when you reply for him, 
"He is! I'm his fiancé our parents have had us both engaged!" You chirp holding up your right hand bearing a silver ring on your ring finger they look at Nagisa's hand and notice no ring. Everyone's eyes widen yours especially, tears brim your eyes as they roll down your cheeks, 
"Y- you took off your ring?!" You ask alarmed at the sight of not having a ring. 
"Y- you even promised we'd always be together when you gave me this ring last year!" You run away into the classroom hearing them scolding Nagisa. You feel a strong gust of wind and see a yellow octopus creature fly in through the window yours eyes widen tears still rolling down your cheeks.

"Ah you must be the transfer student! Huh? Oh no why are you crying?!! Was it me?!! Are you afraid?!! Was there a fight?!! Are you ok?!! I'm the teacher here!!! What's your problem?!! Please tell Koro- Sensei!" 'Koro- sensei' panicked in response you hugged the octopus-emoji-teacher-mutant and explained your story. 
"I- I was j- just intro *hic* d- ducing myself and I got N- Nagi- kun mad and- and- and h- he yelled at me!" You whined crying into Koro- sensei's clothing while you were giving him the koala grip of death. 
"Oh that doesn't sound like Nagisa at all!" He comforts you holding out two of his tentacles for you to grab you reached and let him support you while you climbed down,

STOMPING on his tentacles causing two of them to explode while he was stunned you quickly grabbed the tentacles that supported you and they exploded as well. 'Woo! Four points for Gryffindor, you eliminated half of his tentacles! Going in to eliminate more Koro- Sensei zips away with his infamous Mach Twenty speed.' Satisfied you walked sassily and sat yourself at the last chair at the back of the room next to 'Akabane Karma's' seat you assume seeing a letter addressed to that name on the desk beside you.
Propping your feet on the table and your hands support the back of your head you listen to the bell ring and watch as your classmates started to file in like ants. They looked shocked at the sight of Koro- Sensei in a corner trying to punch a wall while he is still trying to regenerate his last tentacle, they scan the class looking for any clues to what happened and spot you becoming even more shocked I mean who can blame them? Earlier you were this crying fiancé of Nagisa now you're this bad girl type.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." Nagisa said. 
"Well since your all here let's introduce our newest student after you please take your seats." Koro- Sensei who finally regenerated his tentacle said everyone shuffled to their seats as you walked cooly to the front EVERYONE eyes you.
"My name is (f/n), (l/n) (f/n)." You said your face stoic. They all sweatdrop at this, 
"Questions?" You ask.

"Earlier didn't you say you were Nagisa's fiancé?" Hinano Kurahashi a girl with orange and pink hair with green eyes a generally sweet looking girl asks. 
"No I'm just his cousin might as well come with a bang plus I needed an excuse to try assassinate Koro- Sensei." You replied.
"How did you assassinate Koro- Sensei?" Akabane Karma asked cockily and you smirked. 
"I think this one can be answered by Jiritsu shikō kotei hōdai (Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery ATFA)" You replied smartly. Everyone turned to ATFA. 
"Ritsu?" They questioned the robot. "In fact I did get a recording of what happened let me replay it." She said. As coding appeared on her screen before the video showed up.

***
(y/n) ran into the classroom tears stained her cheeks when a strong gust of wind pushed a majority of the light weight objects back revealing Koro- Sensei he was smiling widely talking calmly before noticing the tears. 
"Ah you must be the transfer student! Huh? Oh no why are you crying?!! Was it me?!! Are you afraid?!! Was there a fight?!! Are you ok?!! I'm the teacher here!!! What's your problem?!! Please tell Koro- Sensei!" Koro- sensei panicked in response (y/n) hugged the teacher and explained her story. 
"I- I was j- just intro *hic* d- ducing myself and I got N- Nagi- kun mad and- and- and h- he yelled at me!" She whined crying into Koro- sensei's clothing while giving him a koala grip. "Oh that doesn't sound like Nagisa at all!" He comforts holding out two of his tentacles for (y/n) to grab you reached and let him support you while you climbed down.

Quickly the once crying girl stomped on his tentacles Ritsu's slow motion kicked in and it showed anti- sensei material places on the soles of (y/n)'s school shoes two tentacles exploded, the slow motion made it seem a lot more disgusting a few of the spectators screamed. By that the girls screamed. ._. They continued to watch the video as they saw a glimpse of anti- senses bullets thrown at Koro- Sensei's tentacles as (y/n) grips the tentacles to a standstill as the bullets penetrate through. Slow motion turned off and they saw (y/n) cat- walking to their seat.
***

Everyone looks stunned except for well a raspberry and a blueberry. Nagisa looks unamused Karma looks amused. 
"(y/n) I know this is your best 'subject' but no need to brag." Your cousin scolds you reply, 
"I needed to at least contribute on my own before joining as a group member."