The beggining

JOSH'S POV

She was gorgeous. And funny. And caring.

But I couldn't be with her. I mean, she was 3 years younger than me. Wouldn't that be pedophilia?

I was lost in my thoughts when Jake, my best friend, shouted to me "daammmn you are soo into that girl" "Shut up, she is in 6° grade and bro, i'm in 9°. Plusss i'm to shy to talk to her in real life, our "relationship" its not more than snapchating" I replied a little sad of what the reality was. "Soo you baselly admitted you love her but that you are 2 shy to talk to her?" He shot back. I think I did after all... But it wasn't of his incumbency. I mean, he is my best friend and everything, but there are same things that I want to keep to my self.

I fake laghfed at his coment whith out admitting or denaying anything. We got to class a little late, like always. I sat on my usual seat and "listen" to miss Veronica's infinit reading. Finally, she said "okey, now I have to give you same news... Remember the tradition about 10th graders sponsoring the new 7th grade generations? Like we are at the end of the year next week you will have to choose the 7th grader you want to be their tutor next year" Oh. I kindda forgot that part. Next year my dear crush will be on 7th grade and I will be on 10th grade. Well.... Shit.

Heyy! So this is my first book and I kind of hope you enjoy it. This story might be terrible in gramatical and theme things, but I only did this book to bother one of my friends. Hahaha. Buttt if you do like it. GREAAAAT!
Thanks anyways if you got until this point and pleas continue