Bellas first iphone!

Marks point of view...

I decided to get Bella an iPhone 7 since she didn't have a phone I will then show her how to use all the social media apps I have. I had to make sure with mom and dad first. Mark- "mom? Dad?" Mom and dad- "yes?" Mark- "I think Bella should get an iPhone she has never had a phone before and I know she will be very happy" Dad- "I will give you money to buy her an iPhone but make sure she doesn't use it inappropriately" Mark- "Don't worry dad I'll make sure I'm very protective over her" Mom- "Mark your a good brother Bella is very lucky to have you" Mark- "love you mom, love you dad" Mom and Dad- "Love You to son we are very proud of you" Mark- "Thanks" I then went to the Apple Store and got her the rose gold iPhone 7 even newer then mine I can't wait to see her reaction she's gonna be so happy. I didn't get her case I wasn't sure if she wanted one or not. I bought the iPhone and walked in her room. Mark- "Bella?"...

Bella's point of view...

Mark- "Bella?" Bella- "yes?" Mark- "I have a surprise for you" he Hands me a a tiny box that is wrapped up what could it be? I thought. I grabbed the box and opened it I couldn't believe my eyes Mark got me the rose gold iPhone 7!!!!! I was so happy I ran and gave him a big hug. Bella- "Thank you so much Mark"!!!!! Bella- "I love you"!!!! Mark- "your welcome sis thank mom and dad too" Bella- "I will" Bella- "How did you convince them to get me a phone?" Mark- "well you know your growing up and they trust you as long as you use it appropriately" Bella- " I will don't worry" my happy excitement went away I then had a frown on my face. Mark- "what's wrong sis?" Bella- "it's just I have no friends to txt or call" Mark- "yes you do aren't you friends with Ariel and Loren?" Bella- "well yeah but I don't have their number and I only see them over the summer" Mark- "your lucky to have me I have their numbers" he got my phone and put Ariel and Lorena numbers in my contacts. Bella- "thanks Mark" Bella- "How about you put Jacobs number in my contacts" Mark- "uh I don't know if he wants your number you should ask him" Bella- "owe okay" I said Sadly.

Marks point of view...

Why did she sound sad? I knew she has feelings for Jacob I just don't want her to like anyone. I hope Jacob does not give his number to Bella if he does I have to see what they txt each other I just don't know how. Maybe I can get all her txt from her email. Mark- "hey Bella let me set up your Apple ID and password" Bella- "you don't need to Mark" Mark- "No I will for my baby sis" Bella- "okay Mark" she Hand me her phone and I set up her Apple ID and password while she wasn't looking I wrote down her email and password on a piece of paper and slipped it in my pocket I then handed her phone to her. Bella-"Thanks Mark" Mark- "your welcome"