Chapter 4

For #teamtobean
---------------
Tobin's POV
Everyone was looking at my toned stomach.
"What happened?!?"
"Are you okay??"
"Why were you guys making out?"
"Damn you got some nice abs!"
Everyone was shouting out random things.
"Alright everyone, I'm okay ... I just fell while I was skateboarding," I lied because I didn't want everyone to worry about me.
"Damn that was a pretty gnarly crash." Ash said.
"Yeah I kind of tripped over something," I said trying to act embarrassed while rubbing the back of my neck.
"So, why were you and Pressy making out, said Alex with a jealous tone.
I smirked and looked at Christen.
She was already looking at me with dreamy eyes.
"Well... I was icing her bruise and she asked me what way she could repay me, sooooo that happened." Christen said and she winked at me. That was half right and half wrong.
Alex rolled her eyes. The bell rang which signaled 3rd period. History.
Great. "Aight children," I said getting up, "thank you, Chris for helping me," I said turning to her, I grabbed her hand and kissed it and winked at her which made her blush. She's cute, I gotta admit it. I walked alway with my backpack and that chick Morgan Brian. We talked all the way to class and she seems really cool. I got to know more about her and she got to know more about me. We still talked in class. We didn't really pay attention. I noticed how beautiful she actually was. Not just outside but with in. I am so screwed. I am falling for 3 people right now. Not good. Not good at all. But I got to learn more about her, and just how amazing she is, and how you wouldn't want to break her heart no matter what, and how lucky you would be to have her, and how you would do anything to see that beautiful smile again. And then the bell rang which signaled 4th period. We said goodbye.

Time skip to lunch againn
I walked into the lunchroom late again because why not, what an entrance right. Ash immediately said, "It is so kind of you to join us, Tobito," as I sat next to her. "Well, I wouldn't want you to be a loner." I smirked at Ash who stuck her tongue out at me.
This time Moe was sitting across from me and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me and we held that gaze for a long time but I snapped out of it when Ash slapped my arm. "Ouch! Whattttt???" I asked Ash annoyed at the fact that she ruined the moment. "Don't what me. What's up with you and Moe. As a matter of fact. What's up with you, Moe, Alex, Christen, and Kelley?" "Uh what do you mean?" I answered quickly trying to avoid the question. "So how's you and Ali?" I ask her. Which makes her turn bright red. "Don't try to change the subject." she answers right away and I smirk. Two can play at this game. I knew that Ash had a thing for Ali and Ali had a thing for Ash, but none of them would confess their feelings towards each other. "Anyway, what's up with the love pentagon." Ash asked. I answered back quickly, "For God's sake, it's not a love pentagon or whatever. It just so happens that 4 girls may like me, that's all." I mumbled the last part but she still heard me and she smirked. "Awe does little Toby have 4 girls falling for her, how... romantic?" Ash said. We bursted out laughing and just joked for the rest of the lunch. Throughout the lunch, I turned to see that Moe, Kelley, Alex, and Christen were sometimes looking at me, I just smiled at them and just continued mine and Ash's conversation.

The school day went by and it finally ended. "FUCK YESSSS!" I said to Ash as I met up with her at her locker. She smacked me on the head. "Ouch!" I said rubbing my head, "What was that for?" "Watch your fucking profanity." We just stared at each other and we finally laughed because that was so dumb. I stopped laughing when I saw Moe coming towards our way. "Hey Moe." I said with a smile. "Hey Tobs."
She said back. "I'm gonna go." Ash said awakwardly. "Umm I was wondering if you would like to maybe, um, hangout after school or something, I mean you don't have to but... I'm just wondering?" She asked looking down at the ground. I picked her head up with two fingers and we made eye contact. "I would love to." I answered. Her eyes lit up and she hugged me with such a tight hug. "Okay you little bean, I'm kind of dying here." I said out of breathe. She let go immediately and blushed. "Sorry." And we walked out of the school.