propose

Eddie wanted to do it but didn't have a clue how. He wanted to make it special but honestly had no idea how to. Fabian could help but that would be well... awquard to say the least. He could've asked joy but she was too joy. So he decided to do the whole extravaganza of dinner and placing the ring in her cup but he decided it was to risky. She could choke. So he decided to take her to a picnic and just do it.
That's why he was stood in front of a full length mirror practising how to ask.
"Nina your my love burns a thousand.... no Nina dear.... noooo. Nina you are the love of my life please marry me..... NO" he kicked his bed in frustration. Why couldn't he do it?.
Suddenly he heard a giggle and spun around to see the woman he hoped to marry someday. She giggled once again at the look of sheer panic on his face.
"Your overdoing it just ask you know my answer" he sighed "but i want you to remember it!." The blonde-haired woman sighed. She stalked forward and wrapped her skinny arms around his neck.
"So long as I'm marrying i don't need to remember how you propose." He sighed, leaning into her. He muttered i love you into her hair. Suddenly a loud knock came from downstairs and she pulled away. Yet just as she reached the door she turned to face him.
"Eddie?"
"hmmm?"
"yes" and with that she walked downstairs. Eddie stared at the space she had once occupied. Did she just agree to marry him?.