I Choose My Sister!

Hello!! Grimtales134 here with another chapter!! Enjoy!!
____________________________________

Nina's POV

Me and Roxy looks over the list on Jason and I hummed. Tomorrow is Roxy's last day to find a woman for Jason
As I moved, my necklace jingled.

"That's pretty. Where did you get?" Roxy asked and I looked down.

My flower necklace was given to me by mom and dad. Sarah has one too.

"Mom and dad gave it to me

"Mom and dad gave it to me. My sister has one too. Wait! That's it!" I exclaimed happily and Roxy looks at me confused.

"What's it, Nina?" Roxy asked and I wrote down the exact opposite of Jason's personality and how he is.

"This." I said proudly as Roxy read it over.

"And who do you know with this? Well at least they both hate humans and a few other things." Roxy said and I smirked.

"My sister." I said and Roxy looks at me.

"Your sister?!" Roxy asked and I nodded.

Jason's POV

I was walking though the hallways when I came across a very impressed painting.of my.mother in her battle mage robe.
(See image above) I love my mom and my dad. I walked back to my room and walked over to my desk. I set the papers aside and opened a black box.

 I set the papers aside and opened a black box

Inside was my mom's crown. I smiled sadly at it as I lightly brushed it with my fingers.

"I miss you mom. Dad." I whispered before heading back to work.

Sarah's POV

I sighed again. It was the same as yesterday. I'm starting to think maybe someone doesn't like me. I leaned forward against my window when I heard my necklace jingled. I look down at it.

I smiled at it

I smiled at it. My sister has golden flower one. Mom and dad even gave us nicknames. Mine was shining star and Nina's was glowing flower. The names came from our necklaces. I hope she's not dead.

"Sarah! Get up here! Now!" Step-mother yelled. I was confused. She enters calls me up. Unless I'm in trouble then she comes down here. I walked up the stairs and out of the to the living room. The basement is next to the TV. Once I came in and immediately bowed as soon as I saw the Sun Queen with someone wearing a cloak. I couldn't see their face, but I could tell it was a woman by the dress she's wearing.

"My Queen. What can I do for you?" I asked and she smiled.

"The Moon King has requested you to stay with him at his castle. Please pack your things. You leave right now." Sun Queen said.

"Surely the king meant my daughter right?" Step-mother asked as she faked smiled. Sun Queen made no move to speak, so the cloaked woman spoke up.

"You dare to speak to the queen?! You and your daughter are not th wines being asked to see the king. She is! Please step aside or you will be severely punished." The cloaked woman said and shoo my step-mother as she was a mere slave. Step-mother was in shock as she moved. I ran to pack my things. I didn't have much. Just a hairbrush and some personal stuff and came back.

"Do you mind if I bring a small family with me?" I asked and she nods.

"I suppose that's alright." Sun Queen said and we left. We stopped at Midnight's house and I got out. The queen told me she'll send some carriages here to bring them to the Moon King's castle. I knocked on the door and Midnight's mom answered.

"I don't have much time, but get ready to leave within an hour or so. Some carriages will be here to moved you guys to the Moon King's castle where I will be staying for now on. Please to pack up. Bye!" I said and got back in the carriage. As we left I heard Midnight yell.

"Thank you, Sarah!!! I'll see you soon!!! Yes! No school!! Hey, mom! Can I still practice magic?" I heard Midnight asked her mom and I shook my head. I looked beside me at the cloaked woman.

"Who are you? Your voice sounds familiar to me." I said and the woman pulls her down. I was shock.

"N-Nina?!" I asked and she nods. I couldn't believe it. My big sister was alive!
____________________________________

Hello!! Long chapter! Comment, vote, or whatever! I hope you guys enjoyed and I'll update soon.

Grimtales134 out!! Bye!!