Part one - High School dreams

Hi my name is Suko. You probably know me, if you don't that's ok. Todays my first day back at school. I got new stuff like a new back-Pack, clothes, shoes, and school supplies. I love my Mom she's the best mom that a son could ever have. My mom has been helping me get ready for my job after high school. She wants me to grow up into a young adult that's ready to live on his own.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Click *turns of Alarm Clock*
*Yawns* ok I lied it's not my first day at school, it's my last year at school.

Mom: SUKO! Get up for school honey!
Suko: ok imma get ready then!
Mom: ok dear, but hurry up I'm taking you to the mall!
Suko: Ok I'll be right down!

Wow I'm gong to the mall instead of going to school? Awesome! I wander what my mom has in plan. Imma ask her.

Suko: ok I'm ready!
Mom: ok come down to eat your breakfast ok!
Suko: ok mom!

As I came down the stairs and around the corner, I noticed everything was set on the table for me and her. So I asked her...

Suko: why are we going to the mall?
Mom: you'll find out when we get there
Suko: Ok

I guess it's something she wants us to do together. Will if it makes er happy then I'm happy. I sat at the table to eat my breakfast. We ate for about fifteen minutes, the meal was awesome like always. We were finished up and got ready to leave.

Mom: Suko?
Suko: yes
Mom: Did you lock the door?
Suko: yes
Mom: ok, which car do you want to take? The Red Ford Focus or Your Import Toyota Supra Tuner?
Suko: Uum....let's take my car mom
Mom: ok but can I drive?
Suko: sure mom
Mom: ok let's go!