2

Scott's P.O.V

I brought Vincent out of the auditorium. He cried into my chest. I hugged him tight.
"Shhh its ok Vincent. It's ok. Don't listen to that sick fuck." I say to him. He just sobbed.
"I-i-its..........*sniff* mi-Mike ha-hates me now." He whined. I feel bad for Vincent right now. He may be a perv and a rapist but he is really nice once you get to know him.

It was getting late and I asked Vincent if he wanted a lift home. He agreed. As we got into the car, we saw Mike with about 12 of Vinces friends around him. Lil shit.

After a few minuits, I arrived at Vincent's house and he got out. I'm pretty sure I saw a tear roll down his cheek. I decided to watch for a little. As he entered the door, a drunken man appeared and punched Vincent in the jaw. Then kicked his crotch making him fall to the car. I angrily got out of the car and walked up to Vincent's 'dad' and yelled at him. He went inside and I slammed the door on him. I looked down at trembilling Vincent and helped him up.
"Are you ok?! Holy fuck!" I yelled pulling him into a hug. He sobbed into my chest.
"It's ok Vincent. It's ok." I said to him.

Time skip at VISTA CAY RESORT!!!!!! Scott's appartmen.

It was late at night and me and Vincent got into bed.