1

Scott's P.O.V

Hi I'm Scott. I have a close friend named Vincent. He is always hiding something and....I don't know what...... He is very emotional and has mixed emotions. Him and Mike are best friends. They are cousins DUH. But he says I am his closest. We work at FAZFUCKS! Saawwyy.

Today boss asked us to do invite all of our friends over at freddys and have a dance off haha!

Time skip.

Me Vincent Mike Jeremy Kevin Alisha and Caitlin were all sat in the floor. I saw Vincent playfully push Mike but Mike punched him in the arm. I dirty looked Mike. I had feelings for Vincent. I saw Vincent look away from Mike and bite his lip. Then Mike was blabbering about him and then ended up in tears about what Vincent did to him the other day, what an exuse. Me Vincent and the others went over in a corner to do just dance. While Mike just sat miserable on a chair at the back of the autitoriem. With Caitlin. I saw Vincent trying to look cheery but he couldn't get his eye off Mike.

Time skipped.

Vincent was laughing while I was trying to dance with Alisha. We were dancing to timber. Just then Mike stormed over to Vincent and yelled.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YA THINK YOURE PLAYIN AT?!" He yelled. I saw Vincent back up while Mike was in tears.
"W-what did I do?" He whined. I watched.
"You know exactly what you did." Mike sobbed in anger. He went behind a wall and cried. I saw Vincent stand there biting his lip but it was proof he was crying. I went over to him.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked. He pretended to smile but it didn't fool me. Just then Caitlin came over to Vincent and yelled.
"Go say sorry to Mike now." She said.
"B-but wh-what did I do?" He whined.
"You fucking kicked me in the leg and argued with Mike about your cosplay." She angrily yelled.
"I- I didn't kick you in the leg!" He sobbed and yelled.
"Yeah ya did! Yes you fucking did!" She yelled and walked over to Mike. Just then Vincent broke down in tears. I pulled him into a hug.
"Hey its ok. Mike is a dick." I whisper to him but the music was far too loud. Just then Alisha came over and said.
"Is every thing ok? Vince what's wrong?" She asked. Vincent cried more and more.