Chapter One

JasminLanae TheNextPrince wreka_stow Vashtie86 Ari725 purple_envy purdybvbgirl1990 purpleprincelover CrystalNissen KaleahColeman Royal_QueenT QueenOfDisco purplecandlelight FilthyCute swipingthatebt TrueAngel97
nosliwdx4 JazmynePrice MarissaBradshaw keiathegypsy purplelove81 __bebby___ ShortyRaRa 1963196620J ToniJones232 prince_hugefan ShelleyratedxMJ YAAAAASSSS 💜💜💜 Let's go!

😌😌😌😌😌

They were caught up in one another. They had not stopped kissing once their lips connected. But the phone ringing was getting persistent. "Mmmm, ignore it." Prince moans in her mouth. The young woman wasn't even paying attention to the phone. She was backed into the wall with his hand on her waist.

He takes her face into his hand, starts biting her lower lip. "That's not me that time." Samara moaned in between bites. They parted to look into each other's eyes. He lets go of her hand & palms her large butt, then hikes her up the wall. He brings his free hand to her chest. Samara eyes him at what he was about to do.

He yanks the front of her dress over her lilac bra. Prince puts his face in the middle of them, rubbing his face in them rapidly. Samara leans to the side, enjoying his ministrations. He lifts his head up to capture her mouth again, let's go of her lips. "Jump." His voice was raspy with lust.

She caresses his face with her nose, eyes clouded over with lust. She jumps with his hands capturing her thighs. They smirked at one another, start kissing feverishly once more as one of her hands become incased in his afro. He grinds his hardness into the juncture of her thighs, both enjoying the motion.

Their tongues danced together in sync, coming up for air after two minutes. He kisses the right side of Samara's neck with her moaning in approval. "Right there." Prince starts biting at her weak spot, earning a breathy moan from her along with her gripping his shoulder & hair.

Prince nuzzles her neck, then the valley between her breasts. His long tongue licks between them, she watched at his motions with her short breath. He smoothly let's go of her left leg, reaching between them to hike her dress up. Prince puts his hand on her lady place, pulling her wet panties to the side. He moves his body down.

"Mommy!" They were knocked out of their haze when Samara's child comes bustling out of the room he was sleeping in. Prince puts her down smoothly, getting back up. Samara fixes up her clothes to try to make it look like nothing was happening.

She looked down at his 'business' & blushes. "Prince. You have a 'big' problem." He looks down at his pants leg. "Uh oh." She hands him her large summer hat to cover his 'problem'. "Thank you." He graciously takes it.