That's not an insult to me.

"I'm joking, I love you really." Riker said putting his arms around me.

"You see, you two confuse the fuck outta me. Like you two say I love you but I can't tell what way you mean it, sometimes I feel like you mean it like the way I mean it when I say it but then you'll do something that seems too friendly and then I'm just confused." Sarah said running a hand through her hair "is she allowed to be out in a public ?" Ross asked.

"Apply cold water directly to burnt area." I said laughing. Sarah folded her arms and glared at me "5 seconds bitch before you life is ended, any last words ?"

"Catch me if you can." I said laughing running down the stairs being chased by my sister and my friends. We quietly closed the front door and carried on chasing each other.

"Got you !" Sarah laughed picking me.

I love the relationships I have. Riker's my best friend. Sarah and I are incredibly close. Rydel and I are also incredibly close. Rocky is my partner in crime. Ryland is my spider monkey. Ross is my little rocker.

Sue is the favourite child, no matter what Sarah or I do in our lives Sue will always be better than us, Sue has been there done that and got the tee shirt, it's fucked up.

"Help please ?" I asked sticking my arms out.

Riker laughed grabbing hold of me and started pulling me into him making Sarah let go of me completely, sending us both to the floor laughing.

"They're not even drunk !" Rydel burst out laughing.

"Wait what happened ?" Ellington asked helping us both up.

"I went to pull her and Sarah let go." Riker laughed.

We all calmed down and carried on down the street for about half an hour before we hit all of night clubs and bars.

Going into our usual club, The Hub. Was weird. I haven't been to this night club since I was about 22, so 3 years ago I came here and it hasn't changed a single bit.

"Woah !" I screamed being dragged away from the others.

"Come on don't be moody, please for me." I begged using my puppy dog eyes, it's properly pointless because you can't see properly.

"I'm not, I just didn't wanna look like I had no friends." Riker said.

"What do you mean didn't wanna look like ?" I asked laughing, Riker laughed and put his arm around me, letting me lean into him.

"Why'd you sigh like that ?" Riker asked.

"What ?" I asked.

"You sighed like you're pissed off at something, is there something going on we don't know about ?" Riker asked giving me a strange look.

"No, it's stupid." I said shaking my head.

"Come on it's me alright ? We're best friends, we tell each other everything." Riker said rubbing my arm in an encouraging way.

"Even though Liam's my boyfriend, you act more of a boyfriend then he does. He wouldn't let me lean into him, he wouldn't let me just play a game on his phone, I have a better relationship with you guys than I do my own boyfriend." I said making Riker take his arm away.

I didn't mean for him to stop, I was just saying Liam needs to start treating me like a girlfriend instead of an....I don't know what.

So I am updating my other book but please bare with me I'm ill and I still have to help my family with things, hope you enjoyed it !💙😎🦄

Prince Charming {R5/Riker Lynch}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें