"Bhukkad" Nandini laughed

They reached to the canteen and had their lunch.all day went like a regular one . after finishing lectures MaNan reached towards the parking area.

Manik wanted to spend some time with Nandini .but her exam was there next day .actually it was supposed to be next to next day but as a punishment exam was on next day.

So his plan of spending time with Nandini postponed for one day.

But both decided to spend some time next day after the exam.

He dropped Nandini at her home.

Next day as usual manik dropped her at college.they were walking in the corridor.

"Manik I am little nervous yeh maths hamesha mujhe nervous karta hai I don't know.kaisa hoga?"Nandini was telling him worried tone.

She was stopped by him in middle" nandu kyu tension ke rahi ho.tell me one thing what you have prepared for this right?" he asked
And she nodded in yes

"So don't take a tension and Jo ata hai woh likho and this is not a final exam so chill." He tried to make her calm

And she gave him a smile so he understood that she is fine now.Manik just wished her for her exams, pecked her cheek and made his way to his classroom.

they decided to meet in the parking area after her exam got finished.

After looking her delighted face he could easily figure it out that exam was not that bad.

they mutually decided to go on the beach.As it was an evening and had a good weather.

both were walking silently taking nothing.They were searching for a place where no one can disturb them and can have their own time.

they were enjoying this new feeling. nothing can beat those stolen glances, that warm touch while holding hands or even an accidental touch while walking.

they were walking then suddenly Nandini stopped manik which made him looked at her questioningly.She just entwines their hand this small gesture made him smile.in response he just made his grip on her hand tighter.

in response he just made his grip on her hand tighter

Finally, they found the place for them .they settled themselves on warm sand while removing their shoes. they talked about casual things, their day.

Nandini gestured manik that she wants to go in water.they were literally playing like kids in the water like splashing water on each other.

"manik I am tired now baas" Nandini requested

manik just forwarded his hand and asks her told it and made her stand on his feet.

(please imagine as barefoot on beach)

manik put his hand behind her back locking her in his hands.Nandini took her one hand around the shoulder and one around the neck for support and they started to walk thankfully there was no crowd to see this lovey Dovey scene.

both walked some distance like this.

"nandu agar mai tumhe gira du toh pani mai" manik asked playfully

"toh tum apne girlfriend ko giraoge?" Nandini questioned. 

in reply, he just bends a little with her to make her feel that she is going to fall.but much to his surprise she didn't felt fear.

"nandu dari nahi agar mai tumhe gira deta toh ?"  manik asked her surprisingly

Nandini smiled and answered " I trust you manik ki tum mujhe nahi girne doge"  she said while looking in his eyes.

manik slowly moved his hand making her closer to him.she also pulls him a little to make him close to her.she unknowingly tiptoed feet because manik pulls a little up from his feet.she was like weightless for him.A feather.

her grip around his shoulder getting tighter as he bend down to came near  her face .....

to be continued.....

guys waiting for your votes and comments

vote

comment

share