Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Zayn??" The room was empty. I didn't see my phone anywhere either. A nurse soon walked in. "Hey sweetie. How are you?" "Where's my boyfriend?" "He'll come back in a minute." "Fine..." "Okay. So is anything hurting?" "My head and stomach." "Your head may hurt for a bit. We did a small operation because we found some more cancer but that's gone. We had to give you shots through your stomach." I nodded. I was uneasy. I know this is weird for me, but I HATE hospitals. A hospital is where my grandparents died and where my parents died. "Want me to get him?" "Please or my cousin. Josh and Zayn." She nodded and walked out. The door soon opened and Josh ran over. "Hey. Did he not stay?" "Oh, he's still out there. He hasn't left. They're only letting me back right now." I nodded and hugged him. "I feel sick." "Like vomiting sick?" I shook my head. "No, just sleepy and I've got a small headache." He nodded. "I'm just glad he was able to take care of you..." I smiled slightly. "Want me to go him?" I perked up. "Yes please." He laughed. "Alright. I'll be back." He walked out and I couldn't stay still. I couldn't wait to see Zayn. I wasn't paying attention so I was shocked when I felt arms around me. "Zayn!!" "I thought you were dead..." "What do you mean?" "They said your heart stopped...did they not tell you?" I shook my head. "No..." "Wow. Such a big miracle in such a little girl." He kissed me. "I missed you." "What do you mean?" "You've been out for a couple of days." "Seriously?!" He nodded. I sighed and squeezed his hand. "Get up here." I said scooting over. "I'm fine." "I want you up here." He finally got up beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "I have fly out tomorrow. That's one reason I was hoping you'd wake up today." "Why?" "My mum really wants everyone at the house for a small reunion." "Oh alright...How long will you be gone?" "A few days...about 3." I nodded. The door opened and he let go of me, knowing it'd be Josh. He walked over and stood beside my bed. "Good news!" "What?" "They sad this was just a bad spell because your body actually reacted perfectly with the medicine and because he's given you so much, you only have to go once a month again." "Seriously?!" He nodded. I hugged him tight then wrapped my arms around Zayn. "That's great babe." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. I smiled wide. "Didn't you say you were tired?" I nodded. "Get some sleep. We'll wake you up when you're okay to go." "Okay thanks. Bye Zayn. Bye Josh." "Bye Tori." "Bye babe."

**

"I'll call you when I land okay?" I nodded and squeezed him tight. "I'll miss you." "I'll miss you too Zayn." He kissed my cheek and pulled away. "Bye babe. I love you." "I love you too." He kissed me quickly before running off. I waved to him as he was about to board. "C'mon Josh." I pulled him out the door and hopped into the car. "Wanna go get some coffee?" "Please." I felt my phone vibrate and saw a text from Zayn. "Remember, you're my miracle!! :)) love you babe! See you in a few days!" I smiled to myself and put my phone back up. Is this going to fast? Probaly. Do I care? Not really. I just want to be happy. His pulled in and hopped out. I followed him inside to get the coffee. As I was waiting, I felt a tug on my sweater. I turned to see a girl, about 17 years old standing there. She looked pissed at something. "You're Josh's cousin right?" I nodded. "And you're dating Zayn?" I slowly nodded. "You bitch! Zerrie was f****** perfect and you broke them up!!" "I didn't do anyth-" "Oh my god!!" She rolled her eyes and ripped my hat off my head. "What the hell? You're bald??" She looked disgusted. I ran out of the coffee shop, tears streaming down my face. Why are people so mean?? I ran down the road, not caring how many paparazzi yelled my name. "Tori!!" I turned to see Josh. He scooped me up into his arms and guided me to a side alley. "What happened??" "A girl ripped my hat off and made fun of me and it hurt. I can't help it..." He pulled me into a hug. "It's okay...You're beautiful. You now she's just a jealous fan." "How do you know? It could be a different reason. She could hate me because I'm ugly. Actually, she hates me because I'm the reason they broke up." "It's okay...you're not ugly. Not at all...it'll be okay. Here. I saw you smiling in the car. Zayn said something to you didn't he?" I nodded. "Read that to yourself over and over when you're sad." I nodded and pulled my phone out. I kept rereading it and finally calmed myself. I'll be okay...it'll all be okay.