Ü

"You are that 'nothing' when people ask me what I'm thinking about."

"Bes! I thought you wouldn't make it. Kumusta?" Jia welcomes Jho with a tight hug.

It was a lovely evening at the Diamond Hotel. Jho was invited to Kiefer and Alyssa's wedding but she was unable to reach the ceremonies since it was a last minute decision of her to fly back from Spain.

"Stressed but I'm good." Jho answers, a small smile curved up her lips.

"Everyone's excited to see you." Jia grabs Jhoana's wrist and leads her to a round table where her former teammates were seated.

"Jhoana!" Her teammates squealed in excitement.

They could have thrown themselves on Jho but they kept their composure since the program is about to start. Jho sat next to Ella, who was pretty ecstatic because of her surprise arrival.

"Besh, miss kita sobra. Mayaman ka na ba? Libre mo ako bukas."

Jhoana laughs. A lot of things haven't changed since she left. It was almost the same people she knew except for her.

She wonders where her supposedly other half was right now. Until now, she had Jhoana's heart in her hands despite of all the things that had happened between them.

"Si Bea ulit iniisip?" Ella inquires, snapping her fingers in front of Jho's face to catch her attention.

"Ha? It's nothing. Ikaw naman, natulala lang saglit, Bea agad."

Pero sa totoo lang si Bea nga.

Ella did not protest to Jho's answer. She considered the fact that it has been three years since their breakup and without a doubt Jho has moved on from her. They joined in the group conversation while listening to the speakers on the stage.

"...And for Kiefer's little surprise for her wife, a performance by Alyssa's former teammate," Thirdy announces. Jho's attention was immediately caught. Please not her. Please. "Let us all welcome Bea de Leon!"

The spotlight was focused on the tall, elegant woman holding an acoustic guitar, who was accompanied by a drummer and a bassist.

Jho's breathing became shallow at the slightest movement of the woman she loved ever so dearly. Bea counts with her hand to signal start of the song.

Her lips started to move, singing the song they both loved. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you."

God, her voice. I missed it so bad. Jho thought quietly while she watched how Bea's mesmerizing eyes were burning with passion as she sang.

"Do you know, you know I love you so?"

I hope you still do.

When Bea scans the crowd, their eyes met. She almost forgot the lyrics of her favorite song because of the girl that had always been and always will be in her heart. Her Jhoana.

She swore in that moment, her soul was electrified. No one had ever made her feel that way. Only Jho. She continued to sing, pouring all of her emotions out. For all the things she missed, for all the things she fought for, for all the things she cried for, for all the things she wanted so bad - she wants to let it out through her song. Their song.

After she gracefully finished her performance, she was thanked by Kiefer for a agreeing to his request through her tough schedule. She wasn't supposed to be in this event, she already decided to just send her gift and not attend because she has piles of work to do.