A present just for you

Depuis le début

"The king must be shocked that somebody actually remember and celebrate his birthday." Tsukishima snicker.

"Shut up you!"

"Hey guys, stop it" Suga stopped them before Daichi gets mad.

Yachi and Kiyoko made a milk flavor birthday cake for Kageyama, using materials they got from coach Ukai's store. Both Tanaka and Nishinoya getting all jealous that Kiyoko made a cake for Kageyama even though they get to eat it as well. They keep on repeating their birthday date so Kiyoko will make cake for them. Sensei gave Kageyama kneepads, Kageyama was really happy and getting all blushy.

"What a volleyball idiot." Tsukishima said when he saw Kageyama's face.

Noya gave him a white coloured T-shirt. On the T-shirt, the word "Fly" was written on it using Calligraphy font style and few crows around it. It's absolutely cool looking and represent them, Karasuno. Tanaka also gave Kageyama a T-shirt but its more like a funny one. There's a picture of Tanaka doing thumbs up and winking. And there's words on top of his head.
"Your best senpai is proud of you!"
Eventually Tanaka got hit on the head. Daichi and Suga got him a warm looking scarf.

"We chose it together since we thought that the weather is getting cold." Suga said, being all motherly.

As for the rest of the teammates, they really don't know what they should get for Kageyama so they made a giant card for him. Inside it was full of wishes, not only from the team but also from other team like Nekoma, Fukurodani, and even Shiratorizawa.

"Oh hey! The grand king also wrote something!" Hinata saw Oikawa also wrote something so he read it out loud.

"Oh its Tobio-chan's birthday! Happy birthday Tobio-chan! I still won't teach you how to serve :p"

"......"

Oh well typically Oikawa for you.

"Oh oh! Ushiwaka also wrote something!!"

"Huh? What did he wrote?"

"He said: I regret not having you in Shiratorizawa."

"......"

And so everyone gave Kageyama his birthday present and wishes, they sang birthday song for him. Kageyama didn't how to react when the team were singing the birthday song so he just stand there all awkward and blushing.

But there's still one person who haven't give Kageyama his birthday present

It was Hinata.

Hinata was acting all weird since morning but Kageyama haven't had the chance to ask him what's wrong since Hinata was avoiding him. But Hinata act naturally throughout the celebration so Kageyama thought that he's fine. But actually Hinata was really not fine. He's feeling nervous.

When Hinata and Kageyama was walking back home together, Hinata suddenly stopped his steps.

"Hey Kageyama."

"Huh?"

Hinata took a deep breath before saying his words that had been inside his mind since yesterday night.
"Erm... I haven't gave you the present I've prepared for you. So here ya go."
He then shove the present into Kageyama's hand.

The present was placed inside a yellow box and there's a card on the box that wrote:
Happy birthday Kageyama!!

"Hurry up and open it!" Hinata said nervously.

And so Kageyama opened the box and found a

Orange-black puffball?

He was confused, he then took out the puffball from the box and have a better look at it. Oh, it was not a puffball. It was a chibi crow plushy with orange hair and its smiling. It remains Kageyama of someone

It looks like...

Hinata.

The name popped into Kageyama's mind and shocked him. Hinata bought him a plushy that looks exactly like himself. Why? But he likes it, no he loves it. There's a warm feeling rising. Lately he's feeling all weird around Hinata. Its a strange feeling he never felt before. Its like he wanted to hold Hinata's hand, he wanted to hug him, he just wanted to look at Hinata's adorable smile. A smile that can warm your heart, melt the snow just like the sun. Seeing Hinata smile makes him so happy. He wanted Hinata to be his and only his, nobody else.

Is this love? A pink shade dusted Kageyama's cheek.

"Erm...... Kageyama?" Hinata waves his hands in front of Kageyama's eyes. Kageyama has been spacing out for so long.

"Huh? Erm yea?"

"Erm do you like it? I saw it in a store when I go buy snacks for Natsu. I wanted to buy one that looks like you cause I remember that I saw one in a magazine before. But when I aksed the shop owner, he said that its all sold out and this is the only left for the series. I don't really know if you like it or not. And I don't really know if you like plushy but-"
The orange headed spiker's became red and his voice became softer and softer.

Oh damnit why do you have to be so cute? You make me wanna kiss you right now.
Kageyama thought and before he could react, his body had already moved closer to Hinata. His lips gently touched Hinata's soft ones, cutting of Hinata's words.

OH MY GOD!! WHAT THE HELL AM i doing?!?
After a while, Kageyama only realize what he had done. He quickly pulled away and thinking what he should say. Both of them stood there, frozen and blushing.

In Kageyama's head, there's an angle and demon arguing whether he should or shouldn't confess his feelings. First of all he's tok shocked by his own action but then again he just couldn't take it anymore, Hinata was just too cute. Well he already did what he shouldn't have done so it's now or never.

"Er Hinata, the t-truth is I-I uh I think that I-I'm i-in love w-with you!" He's really nervous and afraid that this will ruin their friendship. Its either they become lovers or strangers. He looks into Hinata's shining orange eyes, waiting for his answer.

"Uh K-Kageyama... I uh I t-think that... that I-I.... I LOVE YOU TOO!!" After answering Kageyama's confession. Hinata jumps and leaps into Kageyama. Kageyama catches Hinata perfectly and closes the gap between their lips. Happiness arounding them.

So this is love huh? Never thought that one day someone will actually love me, the selfish, arrogant King of the court. Well maybe my queen is just as arrogant as me.

After sharing a passionate kiss, they hold each other's hands tightly, walking back home together.

"Hey Kageyama, I love you!" Hinata smiled at Kageyama, squishing Kageyama's hand. That smile was the most beautiful smile Kageyama had ever seen.

"I-I know that d-dumbass!" Kageyama blushed.

"Dont call me dumbass! And you should say it too!"

"Uh I-I... loaf... luff... luv... love you too!!"

"HAHAHAHHAHA what was that supposed to be HAHAHAHAH"

"S-Shut up!"

"Ouch! Don't hit my head!"

↝Fin↜

Its such a long one haha. Well I hope ya all like it! I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling errors! Gomen! This was actually my first fanfic, I wrote it just for Kageyama's birthday. Happy birthday smol blueberry!!
❤(ӦvӦ。)