Well...

Gerard's POV

I walked into Maddie's room to wake her up. She has three alarms on her phone, and all she does is dismiss them when they come on. So it is my duty to wake her up. I turned on the light and pulled the covers off of her.

"WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES SUNSHINE!!!!" I yelled at the tøp of my lungs.

She rolled over to face the freaking wall. So I did what a mature parent would do.

"You better get up, or I'll tell Frankie" I said in an annoying baby voice.

She growled at me and put the pillow over her head. She was acting weird today, she is usually up when I pull the blankets off of her.

"Are you okay Maddie?" I asked.

She picked the pillow off of her head and grabbed her phone and started texting. I was confused until I heard my phone go off.

Maddycat: My throat hurts, and it hurts to talk.

"How do you know it hurts to talk?"

She started texting me again.

Maddycat: I was up until three this morning because it hurt so bad.

"Where does it hurt?"

She pointed to the sides at the top of her throat. I may not be a doctor, but I have had my tonsils taken out.

"Open your mouth and let me see"

She opened her mouth and I was right, her tonsils were swollen.

"Your not going to school today. You dressed and I'll go and wake up Frank."

She looked at me with confusion.

"You need your tonsils taken out"

She looked at me unfazed. So now I was confused. She grabbed her phone and texted me.

Maddycat: I was told that if I had step throat one more time, I would have had to have my tonsils taken out. The bright side to this is I get to have pudding and jello  and my chances of having strep throat again are close to 0.

I looked at her, "So you have been wanting your tonsils taken out"

She nodded

"Well let me go wake Frank up and we can go to the hospital, okay?"

*~*

We arrived at the hospital. It wasn't very crowded since it was like six in the morning.

I told the lady at the counter, who looked really bored, what was wrong with Maddie. She looked at me and called the doctor in.

Maddie's POV

I saw the doctor come in and he led me to a room to check out my throat.

"She's going to have to have her tonsils removed" he said calmly to my dads. "I need to know who is the guardian."

"Both of us" Frank said.

"Are you two roommates or just friends?"

"Husbands, actually" Gee said.

"Oh, congratulations" the doctor said with a small smile. "We will get her into surgery immediately"

Blackout

I woke up to the sound of a heart moniter beeping. I opened my eyes and looked around. I saw Carter sitting in the chair beside the hospital bed I was in. I felt pressure on my left hand, I looked at it and saw he was holding my hand. EEEEEEEEeeeeee!!!!!

"Hey" I said.

He jumped and looked at me, then he gave me a big bear hug. It was nice, until I couldn't breath, then it was hrjdhf ohmygodsIcantbreathhelpme!!!

I tapped his shoulder and he let go.

"Sorry, I was just worried about you" he said.

"Carter, I just had my tonsils taken out. I didn't survive jumping headfirst off of a cliff." I said.

And we both laughed.

"So I'm guessing that Gee and Frank are working?" I asked.

"Yeah, they were gone when I got here. Frank texted me and told me you were in the hospital, so I sorta ditched school and came over here to make sure you were okay." He blushed.

"Well, if you are a MCR fan then you should know that I am not okay, trust me." I said giggling.

_______________________

Hello, hello beautiful people, I wrote this at 3 am.
I wrote this because my throat really does hurt.
I have been listening to Punk goes Christmas for a few hours.

I'm going to start something...
I'll ask you guys a question and you can answer in the comments.

Q: What is your favorite song?