Chapter 8: Women

Since it's been a long time since I've wrote anything, I'm skipping around a little bit. We're going to fast forward a little.  I hope this chapter is ok, it's been awhile since I've wrote anything. So, I apologize if it sucks.

~*One Month Later*~

"Amy are you ready yet?" Brian called from the bedroom. I was in the master bathroom, I'd been in there for an hour. Half of that time I was sitting there on the toilet staring at the evil unforgiving symbol that was a blue plus sign. "What am I going to do? It was tour time and I'm pregnant? Of all things that could go wrong, it had to be this."  I was pregnant. How though? How was I pregnant? We always used protection. I know what it is, that motherfucker jinxed me that day he asked what I'd do one day if the condom broke. I bet that's what happened. Great. What now? I just won't tell him. I won't tell him for awhile, that way we won't have to cancel the tour. 

With that, I called my manager, I would tell him so that way I would have a private Dr on tour with us that no one would no about. He would be an undercover roadie. It was full proof. I got off the phone and went out into the bedroom. 

"What the fuck took you so long? And why didn't you respond to me when I called for you? Is something wrong?" 

"No, Brian, I'm fine. I was just spaced out was all. I do that sometimes before a big tour." What I horrible lie that was. But he seemed to have bought it.

"Amy, you've been acting weird lately...are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, Brian, now stop asking. Damn."

"That's what I mean, Amy!  You're fuckin weird ass mood swings all the damn time! It's not like we don't have sex enough, so I don't know what your problem is."

"We don't have sex that much, Brian. Jeez."

"Amy, you're always fuckin horny anymore. The past month we've been doin it at least three times a day." He does have a point.

"So, what's so wrong with that? Can't keep up, old man?" I laughed. 

"Oh you know I keep up, you're always the one needing to stop for a minute." 

"Oh shut up, asshole." I said and then kissed him. "I'm excited about going on tour with you, baby. Do you remember the first day we met and you had this big plan about our band touring together? Now it's happening." 

"Yeah, I remember that. Meeting you was one of the best days of my life." 

"Ok quit being all sappy now."  I laughed as we walked out the door and to the truck. We would meet the tour buses at the studio.

~*One week later*~

It's been so hard hiding this pregnancy from everyone since morning sickness decided to rear it's ugly head two days ago. Everyone thinks it's the flu. I've let them believe that. Brian of course is worried, as always. It's hard not to feel sick constantly with all these people around suffocating me. Normally, I'm used to this, but for some reason this time, I'm irritated with it. I've been hiding in the back room of the bus. I mean what else was there to do when everyone else was partying? We'd already done 5 shows, and they're partying every night after. I was starting to run out of excuses as to why I wasn't drinking with them. A sudden knock at the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

"What?!" I yelled.

"Um..Amy? Can we come in?" It was Val and Sarah. They'd joined us for the tour, which made me happy. Sarah had never been on tour with a band so she wanted the experience. I thought about telling them about the pregnancy. I needed to tell someone other than just my manager.