Chapter 30: Final chapter

6 months later

Chelseas' POV

I look at my reflection in the mirror. I'm in a beautiful wedding dress and I struggle to believe it. My beautiful dress has a long train and a long veil. The are rose patterns in the fabric of the dress that match the silver rose clip in my hair. My hair is hanging loosely down my back with some hair from each side at the front of my face pulled to the back and is held there by the silver rose clip. I am wearing silver high heel shoes to match it. In the reflection I see Andy come up behind me and he smiles at me.

"Relax. It's your wedding day. You can't be tense." He says with a calming smile. I smile back at him. He is wearing a tuxedo for the wedding.

"Thanks Andy." I say and he goes to rest his hand on the top of my head.

"Don't touch the bride!" Belle yells as she rushes over and slaps Andys' hand away. "Do you know how long it takes to get a bride ready for her wedding?" Belle asks Andy. Andy goes to reply but Belle starts talking again before he get the chance. "Of course you don't! Don't ruin perfection!" She says before walking away. Andy laughs.

"Wow. Remind me not to mess with her when she's helping to organise a wedding." He laughs and I laugh with him. Belle comes back.

"Come on everyone! It's show time!" She says to Layla and I. She turns to Andy. "Get into position." She orders him and he laughs and walks away.

"You two look beautiful in your bridesmaid dresses." I tell Belle and Layla. They smile at me. They are wearing strapless purple dresses that go down to the knee with a purple bow at the hip. They are wearing gold high heel shoes.

"Thank you." Layla say. "But we wouldn't be wearing them if you hadn't asked us to be your bridesmaids." She says with a huge smile.

"And thank you so much for asking me to be your maid of honour." Belle says. She reaches out to hug me but she stops. "Can't ruin perfection. I'll hug you after the wedding." She says. I smile at her just as the music begins. Her and Layla rush into position and I follow them. The stand behind closed double doors.

"Good idea having the wedding at the rebuilt castle." I tell Belle.

"Thanks." She says. "I'm just glad they finished the repairs in time." She says just as the doors open. She links her arm with Kyle and the make their way into the garden, down the isle. Layla links her arm with Andy and he gives her a light kiss before they walk out the doors. I nervously wait for my cue. When my turn comes I take a deep, unnecessary breath and slowly begin to walk into the garden down the isle.

I follow the path laid out for todays' wedding and it leads me through the beautiful garden to where everyone is waiting. They all stand as I round the final corner. I take a deep breath and take a step forward. One step after another I make my way to the alter. I look at the crowd around me as I walk.

I don't recognise most of them but I know that they are either friends or family of Domrad. I see my mother in the front row watching me with a huge smile. Next to her is Natalie with her boyfriend. I've only seen him once and that was when I first woke up as a vampire but I had caught a scent and hadn't paid much attention to him. I think his name is Daniel. He stands by her side protectively. Natalie smiles at me. I look in front of me at the alter and I see Domrad smiling at me. If I had a heartbeat it would have stopped at the sight of him.

He looks amazing in his tuxedo the love in his eyes makes me want to run to him but I think Belle would be furious at me for not sticking to the rules of just walking down the isle. My eyes lock with Domrads' and I feel myself quicken my pace a little. I quickly walk at the speed I am meant to and I finally make it to the alter. I stand next to Domrad and we begin saying our vowels.