chapter 2 i meet the dude that bit me, and that sucks

HEY GUYS! sorry I didn't upload for a while my stupid brother spilt coke all over my laptop so he had to buy me a new one but for now this is being written on my kindle fire, so anyway this is chapter 2 of Percy Jackson the wolf, hope you like it! Nightshade567 out!

~Chapter 2. I meet the dude that bit me, and that sucks~

Well I'd like to say that I was brave and didn't scream but unfortunately I did and I scream like a little girl! Anyway when I woke up from that "ahem" little nap I found out that I was in a completely different place, instead of a forest I was on a mountain side and instead of New York I knew I was in New Zealand.WAIT NEW ZEALAND? How the hell did I end up in New Zealand so quick?

"You ok there mate?" Said a man who looked like Godzilla human looking , seriously he looked like he was 7ft and had muscle's the size of basketball balls had tan skin and I swear on Zeus I think I saw he had a 8 pack but he still looked attractive, really attractive but I'm not gay so, NOT INTRESTED! Any way we're getting off topic.

" Ummm I think so, who the he'll are you?" I asked maybe a little to harsh but the man looked amused.

"My name is Jordan Crawford and I'm from England and your Percy Jackson son of Poseidon from New York" Jordan said with a smirk on his face when I was gaping at him like a fish.

"Are you a stalker or something because you are really creeping me out, how do you know all of this about me and what are you?" I was rambling on but didn't notice when Jordan started to take his clothes off.

"What are you doing?" I said in a nervous tone.

"Showing you what I am Jackson " said Jordan and before I could stop him his pants were off I had the decency to turn around but a cool feeling was coming from Jordan. I risked a look and saw that he was glowing pale blue, is eye's were silver, even more silver than Artemis'

"This is what I am Percy" Jordan whispered and then the glow brightened and in the place of Jordan was a black wolf as big or bigger than a horse and had claws that would make knives look blunt.

"You...your the one that bit me" I whispered to him. The wolf had a sympathetic look on his face and nods it's no His head at me.

"Why? What did I ever do to you?" I said to the wolf that was Jordan. Just then the pale blue light came back and Jordan was himself again. Thank the gods his clothes were on but I had no idea how.

"Because I was scared that you were going to kill me, it's not everyday you see someone with a sword in there hand, look I am so sorry but your like me now, your a werewolf," Jordan looked beyond sorry but I was too busy looking at him like a fish.

"I'm a what?" I said in a voice higher than a soprano singer.

"Your a werewolf, ya know the immortal enemy of vampires, can turn into wolves ext" Jordan was now probably holding in the biggest laugh of all time.

"I know what they are I just can't believe you turned me into one!" I can't believe this is happening, i probably had too much candy last night and am having a nightmare.

"Nope this not a nightmare" Jordan said with a red face from holding in the laughter that was bound to come.

"Now you can read my mind what's next, your the beta of the pack?" I said with so much sarcasm it was practically dripping with it but Jordan looked amused again.

"Yep" He said with a smirk on his face .

"What in the name of Hades is going on?" I said.

"Your going to be the alpha of the pack I'm taking you to but first you need to turn wolf" He said as if we were going to the beach or park not a wolf pack.

"Okay, so how do I wolf out?" I seriously wanted to see myself in wolf form.

*Think of yourself as a wolf and hang on to that* Jordan said but his mouth wasn't moving,

*I'm speaking in your mind Einstein* Oh, figures. Jordan rolled his eyes at that. I did what he told he and thought myself as a wolf, I could feel a cool feeling washing through me and a pale blue light just like Jordan's coming from me. I never noticed this before but I was as tall and had a body just like Jordan, I suppose there are quirks on being a werewolf. I was now a horse sized wolf like Jordan and had pure black fur that was so dark it looked almost purple.

My leg muscles were so strong and I feel like I could run all across America.

*You wanna race Jackson?* Jordan gave me a wolf grin and I returned it.

*Your on Crawford and were are we going?* That is all that bothered me.

*You''ll see* And with that he was gone.

*Hey!* I shouted before I followed him through the clean air and thick underbrush, all I was thinking about in that minute was I'm home.

Hey guys hope you liked this chapie, so who do you think the pairings should be?

Percy /Annabeth

Percy/ Thalia

Percy/ Rachel

Percy/ Calypso

Percy/Nicole{member of wolf pack}

Jordan/Rachel

Jordan/ Annabeth

Jordan/Thalia

Jordan/Piper

Those are the choices, the pairings for Jordan and Percy that are the most voted win. And if any of you wanted chaos in this story don't worry Percy might have some more surprises in when he gets to the wolf pack base *evil smile* Nightshade567 out!