The heels I'm wearing don't help.

"Yo, Eva. You looking hot tonight." I look up to see who the voice belonged to. Ean. The amount of disgust I have for him is endless. 

"Oh shove it." He laughs.

"I know where I can shove it." Ean winks. 

I scoff and roll my eyes, pushing him off of me.

"Ean, enough." My father commands.

Ean doesn't find that funny. Pushing me forward to the door, he curses. 

"Excuse me?" My father turns to me giving me the eye.

I shut up.

3 more men join us in the black SUV. I pull on my act, making my face stone cold. 

"Men, Evangeline, here is the plan." My father, Clint, continues telling us the basics.

I wasn't included in the plan.

"What about me?" I ask confused. Ean laughs, "Baby, you have to stop the fight."

What?

"What he means is, when we get there you have to go and talk to the guy's opponent and convince him to sit this one out."

I always have hated me having to always do this. It's like I'm a prize. I'm a freaking human being and I'm tired of being treated has something to want.

"And how do you think I'm going to stop him?" I ask irritated.

Ean thinks for less that 5 seconds.

"Sell yourself, obviously." 

I scoff. Of course this is what they want me to do.

"You know what, I'm sick of this. I'm not going to do this anymore!" I scream.

My father's face contorts to anger.

"You will do what we say to do. End of discussion." 

I challenge him. 

"What will you do if I don't?"

I feel a sense of fear creep into my stomach, wondering what they actually could do to me. They were all heartless. Even my father. Yes, I am his daughter, but that wouldn't stop him from enforcing some kind of pain upon me.

"You'll be left on the streets to die. You'd have to sell yourself anyways, to get anywhere. You are worthless. Anyone can see it if they look closely. They are just blinded by your beauty and status and are intimidated. Ha, if they only have seen the weak side of you they wouldn't think that anymore." 

I rise up out of my seat ready to strangle my father, but one of the bodyguards pulls me back, struggling .

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I have been raised by you. I have seen so much no woman my age has! Don't you dare try to downsize my ability to be strong." 

The car went silent.

The car came to a slow stop.

Outside was located a run down hotel, with lights leading down to a staircase. Getting out of the car Ean mutters, "I should make Evangeline a real woman tonight."

Thats it.

I walk quickly to him and slap his face as hard as I can. I manage to get a few punches in before all the guys pull me off. But that still doesn't stop me.

"You bastard! Ugh, get off of me! I hate all of you!" I try to get all of the hands off of my body.

After I do, I sprint my way into the fight club.