Lunch Time

Kat's P.O.V.

My sister opened the glass door, cause I had babies in my hair and my arms, I didn't know where to put them cause we had only had one high chair. When I came inside there was three more high chairs, next to the table "what?" I asked myself, I quickly put Vikk in one and buckled him in with one hand, but it took me like 15 minuets because he kept fussing. When I was done he started crying and banging on the table, I put Mitch in next because he was falling off my head, he fell asleep but not for long cause of Vikk, "why cwry?" Mitch asked Vikk "I don't lwike" we said crying, I put Preston in and I saw a bruise on his forehead. He was still rubbing it, "Bell go grab a icepack please" I said "k" she said.

Bell P.O.V.
      'Sis needs ice-blue-thing' I thought as I ran into the kitchen and stepped up on a pink flowered step stool, I opened the top door of the white thing, it was cold but it didn't bother me I remember when I would sallow snow then Mommy would grab me and make me spit it out and Kitty would laugh. That was the only time I really saw her laugh. "Bell!" Kitty yelled "I come" I said I grabbed one of the blue-ice-thing, I ran to Kitty and gave it to her, I saw my friends crying for some reason, "why crwy?" I asked Mitchel "mwe hunrwgy!!!" He whined. "Uhh" I said I quickly ran in my room and went under my bed and grabbed some hard-but-soft-apple-things, I ran out and Kitty was cutting something up, they were still crying but not as much, I climbed the chair and stood on top of the table, I then grabbed some hard-apple-stuff and stuck it on their tables they stopped and looked at me then at the food then at each other. "Eat!" I said I then grabbed some and started eating it Vikk grabbed some and eat it, he then grabbed more, Mitch and Preston did the same, I smiled, "thawnks" Mitch said wanting more I put more in their table and they eat it.
    "Ok I have food ready-" Kitty said walking in "what? How?" She asked setting down then yellow-round-things, "I shware" I said showing her the hard-apple-things, "well at least they like them" she said sitting down I sat down on the table, "thanks sis" she said "welcowme" I said grabbing more apple-hard-things.

Kat's P.O.V.
Bell ran in the kitchen getting the icepack I quickly tried claiming them all, but they won't stop, "shhh!" I said "I want fwood!!!" They all yelled. "Bell!" I yelled, "I come" she said, when she came back she gave me an icepack I put it on Preston he fussed more and more but I was able to hold it on his head for a little while, "ok what food do you want?" I asked "FWOOD!!" Mitch yelled. "Ok I'll be right back" I said I quickly ran over to the kitchen, and started cutting up a banana, the crying won't stop, then it stopped I finished up cutting the banana. I ran out A said "ok I have food ready-" I stopped they were eating dried apples, "what? How?" I asked "I shware" Bell said showing me the bag "while at least they liked them" I said sitting down "thanks sis" I said "welcowme" she said grabbing some dried apples.
I dozed off after that, but I then heard a knock on the door, I woke up the little kids were sleeping in their high chairs, they knocked again "coming" I said walking to the door I opened it expecting Mom, "hi, umm...we are looking for our friends they have been gone for five hours" I looked up and saw Jerome I thought I was a dream, but it wasn't I wanted to jump up and down but my body just stayed there. "Uhh....sorry but if I see them I will tell you if you want" I said 'like if he is going to give his phone number away' I thought "FLUFFY!!" Mitch yelled behind me the other kids woke up "oh no" I said, I ran to them "FLUFFY, FLYFFY, FLUFFY!" Mitch yelled trying to jump out of his seat. "Mitch please your going to wake Vikk and Preston" I said "wait what?" Jerome said walking in I forgot to close the door.
     "Uhh...yeah this is Mitch" I said pointing to him, "FLUFFY!" He yelled, "hey Jerome-" then Lachlan came in, "I have to close the door" I said. "Other there is Vikk, and Preston" I said picking up Mitch, "FLUFFY!!" He yelled, "are they fans?" Jerome asked I looked at them and then looked at Jerome and Lachlan, "I-" before I could say anything, pink sparkles came into the room and went straight to Lachlan. "Uhh guys!!" He said, Jerome tried to grab him but in was too late a big flash came and went, and in the same spot where Lachlan stood was a four year old that looked like him. Me and Jerome stared at each other then at Lachlan then at the rest of the babies, "OH MY GOD!!!" Jerome yelled, I almost dropped Mitch, "Lawchlan?" Vikk said from his seat, "Viwk" Lachlan said. When it's was happening me and Jerome were screaming our head off.
************a couple minutes later***********

      "Ok how are we going to explain this Rob?" Jerome asked me "wait I'm not explaining to him, my sister just found them in the park with that stupid babysitter" I said, "well what am I suppose to do me and Rob can't take care of all of them and we still need to find how to bring them back to their ages" he said. Then his phone rang, it was Rob "what do I say?" He asked, "I don't know say we'll be home shortly" I said, he answered "hi Rob" he said "oh hey Jerome did you find Vikk, Mitch, and Preston yet" I heard he looked at me, I didn't know what to do. "Jerome you ok?" Rob asked "yeah everything is ok we will be home shortly ok? Ok bye" he said then hanged up, "how are we going to do this?" He asked "FLUFFY!" Mitch said I sighed "I don't know" I said.