She's unstable |Part 1

Hyun Jin P.O.V

In the middle of the night, I woke up and suddenly thought about my existence. Am I really living? Do I have the purpose having this life? Even though this is not the first time I had to ask myself with those pathetic questions, even if I couldn't find the answers.

I've been in this international company for almost two years working in financial department. At first, I didn't have much work until the son of our CEO portrayed the position as our new General manager. He's so meticulously hardworking man as they describe him so that we always have this struggles to meet his expectations. Ultimately perfect as he describe it. By the way, I've never meet him in person so I'm not that familiar of his appearances or even his characters but I guess I could say he is not that soft-hearted person. They said he's an arrogant, upright, hard-headed and never want to show his feelings to anyone even to his own family.

Anyway, this is about my life and not his or anybody else so I shouldn't think or talk about them, right? Yes right. Now, back to my own spotligjt.
Last November this year I turned 26 uears old and I'm still single.That's right! It's not about my looks why I didn't date or have a stable relationship it's just that I am too attached yo my family matters. My past relationship didn't work because of some family matter. It came to the point where he needed to ask me to choose from him and my family which is I got really frustrated and break up with him.