News

Hey I'm Y/N. I have five best friends. Ariana, Chris, Austin, Taylor and Damon. They have been with me through thick and thin and I dont know what I'd do without them. SO YEAH! Um let's get on with the story now.

Y/N P.O.V.
I'm on my way to go pick up Ariana, Chris, Austin, Taylor and Austin. But I'm currently wondering if I'll ever meet Cimorelli. I mean they noticed me once but that was almost like two years ago and they probably forgot about it and forgot me. But who knows maybe if I ever DO meet them and I tell them about it they might remember. As I was brought out of my thoughts I realized I reached Chris's house.

I knocked on his door and his mom answered. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I'm good friends with all of my friends parents and so are my parents. "Hi Y/N! Chris is just upstairs getting ready. Why don't you come in and have a seat. "Thanks Mrs. Lawrence" I said "oh please call me Meghan!" She said as I walked in and sat on their couch.

After about five minutes of waiting Chris came down. "Hey Y/N!" He said. "Hey waste man haha" i said (don't take it as an insult but take it as a joke) I can't believe I used to have a crush on him haha. "Ready to go Y/N?" He said. "Yeah waste man lets go" as you can see I call him that a lot haha. "HEY if u call me waste man I get to call you waste girl" he said as we walked out of his house. "Fine but only once" I said. "YAY! Ok YO WASTE GIRL WASSUP!" Ha said really high pitched.

We then got everybody and walked to school together. As we reached school and went to class I automatically felt bored so I zoned out. It's really weird cause I get straight A's on my tests. As we got to lunch we just talked about random stuff until I got serious and asked them if I would ever meet Cimorelli. They all shared knowing looks until Damon started talking amd said "you might meet them sooner then you think Y/N" "what's DO you mean?" I said but they just ignored it and changed the subject to my birthday. "So Y/N what do u wanna do for your birthday?" Oh yeah guess I forgot to mention my birthday is in three days. "Nothing much, I just want to spend it with you guys and my family. Maybe you guys family can come too? "Yeah! That would be cool!" Austin said.

Soon the bell rang for us to go to class. The day went by fast after that and we all just went back to my house to hangout like always.

So how are you guys liking the story so far? Should I keep going or nah? ALSO HOW WAS YALLS DAY? Mine was just a regular one.