Chapter Two

"What color should we paint the baby's room?" Zac asked as he turned to look at Taylor as they stood in the middle of an aisle at Wal-Mart looking over different painting colors.

Taylor crossed his arms as he shook his head, "I'd say red but knowing my luck Harry will probably pop out a son and kill me for sticking his son with a red room..well kill you but whatever. I don't see why you didn't just bring Harold on this venture to pick out paints."

"If he heard you call him Harold he'd kill you," Zac sighed as he eyed the different cans in front of him. "And I didn't bring him because he is out spending the day with your wife and I want my setting up the nursery to be a surprise for him. Especially after our semi argument last week when I got bitchy over the milkshake."

"He wouldn't kill me for calling him Harold," Taylor defended as he looked at some of the paint cans. "I'm surprised you two haven't made up yet. I mean you guys are always fucking like animals..or well you were before you knocked Harry up. One of the many reasons I don't want Natalie to get pregnant. I want to keep our sex life active."

Zac stopped in his tracks as he turned to face Taylor, "Our sex life is very active still thank you very much. It's just that I still feel awful for how I acted that day and since then things haven't been totally right between us. I think Harry is still mad otherwise he wouldn't be holding out sex for a whole week like he has done now."

Taylor sighed as he shook his head, "Never thought I'd see the day when you were whipped baby brother," he mused as he ran a hand through his hair. "But I'm guessing it's here huh?" he asked before laughing.

"I'm not whipped," Zac defended himself as walked closer to Taylor. "No more whipped then you are," he teased before sighing. "This whole picking paint would be so much better if we knew the sex of the baby."

"But Harry wanted to wait and you gave in," Taylor mocked seeing Zac turn to glare at him. "Like I said, whipped," he shrugged. "Hasn't Harry mentioned any themes he likes?"

Zac thought for a moment as a smile spread across his lips, "He has mentioned doing a musical theme since we sort of did meet at one of our shows," he said knowing that their meeting after one of his concerts had been what had drove them together. Zac had known the moment he stopped to sign an autograph for Harry's sister Gemma and Harry who had been beside her made a crack on his crooked smile that he wanted to get to know that boy and luckily for him Harry had just turned eighteen three months before because otherwise there would have been no way he even could have refused an underage Harry and he'd probably be in jail right now instead of picking out colors for their baby's nursery.

"Then let's pick out the paint already and set up that musical themed room," Taylor nodded knowing that after they had the paint Zac wanted to go to some local baby store and buy the actual crib and bedding as well. Apparently Zac just wanted to go all out and get everything done today and Taylor was just his unwilling accomplice while Natalie kept Harry occupied..and again got a bout of baby fever.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You know Zac and I haven't had sex in a week," Harry huffed as he looked over at Natalie as they both set side by side in the nail salon getting pedicures. The day out had been her idea and he had almost not wanted to come mainly because everything he had was no longer fitting and he felt like a beached whale but finally he had found a pair of jeans that fit as well as a baggy sweater he thought was Zac's and he had just thrown his hair up in a headband and left.

And now, well now here he sat getting his feet done up. His nails had already been done and they were a really nice shade of pink. Pink was his color and it had been so long since he had worn nail polish.