I stayed in her home, "Honey," she called me as if she knew me since forever, I looked to her direction, "You can sleep in my room, I'll be there in a bit. It's the door with a sign on it." I nodded and got up.

I saw the door, the sign said "Love" and I opened the door to see white walls, an old, white dresser, a bouncy bed with vintage headboards. The bed was covered in comfortable, mismatching blankets.

A picture of herself in front of hundreds of birds sat on the windowsill as well as a candle that emitted a floral scent.

I took off my shoes and stripped down to my boxers. I jumped into her bed and it sunk, engulfing me in comfort and warmth...like her boobs. I smiled. I heard her door open and I saw her in a large t-shirt and boxer shorts.

She looked absolutely adorable, I haven't looked at someone with such admiration in a while. She was a perfect exception.

She lied down next to me, cuddling into my body. "You deserve happiness." She whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Lights out, honey." She whispered as I fell into a wonderful slumber.

. . .

I woke up to see her body on top and wrapped around mine.

I smiled and hugged her closer. A bird tapped at the window, she awoke to the sound and looked at me with tired eyes.

Her wonderful brown eyes looked into my soul and told me they cared.

She looked at the bird and slowly arises from her spot. She opened the window and gripped onto a bag of bird feeders.

The bird feeders were just a ball of bird food that was stuck together by honey.

I was happy to be alive for once.

Interesting right? It's funny how one person can have you rethink life as if you've been living it wrong, wrong because they weren't there to care for you.

She had a lovely touch. As if you were a little baby that was crying and your mother rushes to you and holds you tight, coos to you and guides you to happiness.

That's how she made me feel, like a tiny baby under precious care.

I felt a kiss on my forehead, I opened my eyes to see the beautiful girl smiling down at my sleepy form.

"Does Honey want cereal?" She asked me. I nodded, "Yes, please." I replied.

To think of it, I never told her my name and she's never told me hers.

"Um..." I started, she looked at me. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Honey, my name is Honey Mun(Moon)." She told me with bright eyes.

"I'm Vladimir Van Mortar." I told her, she smiled "Fancy!" She told me, walking back out of the room.

. . .

5 minutes or so later, she came back in with a tray. Cereal, a spoon, and apple juice. "Thank you, Honey." I told her.

"No problem, darling." She replied, stroking my cheek.

Sitting next to me, she grabbed a book and grey framed, circular glasses. As I ate, she read.

. . . It started to rain as the time passed. The animals found shelter under her home and a dog was heard, barking and whimpering.

Honey shot her head up and grabbed the nearest coat, my coat. She shoved shoes onto her feet and ran to the sound outside.

She's so caring.

"Poor baby!" She exclaimed as she walked back into the house. She threw her shoes off and walked to the bath tub.

She started warm water and as soon as it was warm, she bathed the cold pug.

Soap and warm water went down the dog's fur, aiding it.

She's so lovely.

She dried the pug and smiled. It was now warm and fluffy...and running around the house, I sat on the couch and it jumped up next to me.

I laughed silently, petting it's warm fur.

"I should put up signs for him." I heard Honey announce from the bathroom.

"Don't you just want to keep him? I mean...if he got out, the owners must not be responsible enough to keep him." I called back.

"Well you never know the issue, darling! Maybe he just escaped from the house, sometimes dogs could be independently reckless and leave a home."

  "Honey, dogs are loyal pets, they wouldn't dare." I convinced her.

"I suppose you're right." She called.

Honey walked back into the living room and sat down next to me. "I suppose I should get going, wouldn't want to be a bother." I told her, getting up.

"What?" She asked, blocking my way, "You're no bother. Plus, you have no home, it's raining. You should live here." She told me, hugging me close and warming me with her warm body.

"Really?" I asked in a whispered and shocked voice.

"Of course, darling!" She told me.

And that's when I met my first and last wife.

I suppose I only tell this story because I praise her charitable personality. She still takes care of me today and for whatever reason she loves me.

She asked me on our first date and I asked her to love me forever, to be by my side as long as we lived, to be my wife.

She accepted and we live in the same old home, I guess her family disowned her as well, she told me it was because they didn't love her, she was a mistake and nobody in the orphanage wanted her either.

She tried visiting her birth parents but they threaten to call the cops on her and write a restraining order.

They never did because she left immediately, crying and all.

It tore my heart to hear the story.

We're both happy now, our love only shows how love can make your grey skies turn into sunshine and rainbows, even on rainy days can your sunshine cuddle you into warmth.

We kept the pug, named him Weasley, like Ron...Weasley.

We're a family of three, us and Weasley. We're happy this way and that's all that matters. I love her and she loves me.

I love you, Honey Mun.