Life

Time slowly passed me by as i suffered alone in silence ; succumbing to the fear and dread that gnawed away at my mind everyday. How long i had been lying here is a puzzle i have yet to find the answer to. A hot burning sensation blossomed on my side as i felt something nudge me and my eyes burst open to find Tucker ( my dog ) worriedly checking me to sure i was alive. 

Slowly, i lifted my body off the floor ,though it did take a few attempts. Samantha ( my eerie black cat ) shoved Tucker away from me knowing the pain that was still inhabiting my body. 

Whenever i wake up on days like this I'm usually in the basement of my house surrounded by unfinished experiments, body parts and my blood. You know, the norm. Only my stained trousers remained from the previous events that had taken place here.

I shoved my scarred hands into my pockets as i refreshed my memory of what was happening and who i was since the experiments usually took away chunks of my memory for a short period of time.

I used to be a boy called Danny Fenton, a naive dork who didn't give a damn for the outside world ;till the purpose of my existence was stolen by rabid people who claimed to be loving parents, who deceived me most my life feeding me lies of safety and love, who broke me inside and out. That is what made me the empty shell known as subject 1.0

thnx ccashmeree XD,  and im sorry if my grammar is wrong im kinda tired and its messing my typing skills ^-^'