Slaves of technology

I´d like to be there for you but I never am because I´m there but not here. I´m clear to see but blurry to feel. I´m an active volcano which can always erupt. I´m a sinking ship no one can safe but you. I´m a helpless diver who is drowning. I´m a wreckage which is dying inside but stays alive to write their poem down. Cause when this Technology we mastered dies this poem stays alive and this little girl who is writing this text will be still alive cause she has something that tears her up. And I´m sick of this world but i love to be sick of you and I´m sick of these rules everybody holds on to but they don´t help us grow it´s time to let them go. I´m sick of sinking in this little world. In this world which just exists for me. Which feels like it´s made for me. And than, than you realize there’s a little point in your life which gives you chills. It´s the imagination in my head which still exists. It still exists although this life doesn´t exist the way it should do. The way I would come back to. Come back to life, to reality, to this wonderful world which got destroyed by me and you and all the others and we can´t change. and you can´t change that I write as messy as my life is. i write as moody as the sky is and I write cause I get lost. Away from this daily grind. And suddenly I come back to reality because I get a message and you get back. You´re back in the real life which is still available although you thought you´re safe in this wonderland you created on your own. Maybe it´s just for a few minutes or for an hour or maybe for a few days. And perhaps we all get this chance to be lost in a world which is more than just technology where we lead on our own what´s happening. You decide on your own, what you see, feel, touch or learn. There´s a world in your head where you are the master. And this can be there for all of us. That´s an illusion a sense of inclusion. It feels like you´re in wonderland, try it. You´re there alone, on your own. And being alone doesn´t mean being lonely. Being alone means thinking. It means being there for you and your thoughts. Think of a life YOU can create. Maybe just in your head but it´s there like your mummy is here even you can´t see her, even you can´t feel her. She´s there all the time like daddy will until you find your prince. Create a life that´s more than just your phone and your ringing E-Mail account. A life that gives you what you need. A life you spend with the love of your life. A life you can be proud of when you die.
"And than one day this life won´t be only an illusion. It will be YOUR life. Create it now"