The flame coming

THE FLAME COMING

Chapter 1

I heard a noise from my home, so I bravely walked out into the bright day light I had to cover my eyes at first, I looked up to the light it was brighter than the normal day light, the last question I ask myself before it hit us was why me? I suddenly wake in terrier and I say to the rat that lives in my tree hut, "I had the dream again." The rat squeaks back like he understands then steels cheese from of the floor. I don't have the strength to react, I lift my arm and grab my hand made bow and pouch of arrows, like it was my savior. I walk out of my tree hut, I see a rare firey red squirrel I grab a arrow and place it on my bow I get ready to shoot but I don't, I aim to the ground and shoot the arrow stops suddenly hitting the swampy marsh. I start to run and don't stop! my hood falls to hit my back. All I see is trees more and more trees but then I see all the night lights, all the amazing colors and all the amazing people in one amazing place, new youtonia! I needed to go, leave the ruins of the biggest Ruhian city, I needed to get to the city maybe find out why the flame came at the Ruhian city and only the Ruhian city? And why did I live and not die like the rest? So many questions not enough answers, I left for answers and I'm not going anywhere until I get them!

A 91 foot wall, that's all that stands in my way, I looked up at the wall. The memories of my father started, and then that one started and it played. "Dad what are you doing?" I said in amazement, of my father putting up a wall over my great tree fort my father replied " it's your challenge." " What?"
I zone back in because that is all I remember and the next thing I know is a giant wall in my face.

I see A girl that was at the top of the wall, I don't know who she is at this point and she just seems like some girl. The girl looked down, she slipped! next thing I know there is a strange girl in my arms! She fixes her glasses and says "I'm um, I'm Niall." I set her down slowly and I quickly say " Are u sure, you don't sound very sure of your self." we both start to laugh "I'm Rogue." I say still with a laugh in my voice.

We heard loud stomping "Run!" Niall yelled as quietly as she could I started to run, then two men in white suits and black ties, they where walking in the direction of the Ruhian city. I though maybe they did it, maybe it was there fault, that maybe they shot the flaming ball! I grab Niall's arm a drag her to a tree behind the men she try's to yell at me "ha-" but before she can finish I cover her mouth "please, I have to hear this" I say with a sound of worry in my my voice she nods in agreement. I listen closely "It worked there all gone just like we planed, now there is one less lesser species to hold us back, now we can achieve greatness, after we eliminate-" he stopes in mid sentence, he heard something it wasn't me I look over at Niall she looks at her pocket it's a beeping noise "my phone!" she says scared. Then I look at the men, the one with gray firery looking hair, and the triple laced shoes, turns around and runs towards us! Niall grabs my arm and runs as fast as her skinny legs can take her.

After awhile the men are way behind us so Niall gets down behind a bush, I fallow. After awhile I look down it's all just mud and torn up leaves. Niall looks into my eyes, "who are you, why are you here, where are you from, and why did you need to get that close to the men?" Niall squeezes out with heavy breaths. I knew hat would come as soon as she could speak. "Um well I am Rogue Mykal. This is where I sleep, we'll not here but a few miles off." she looks unsatisfied? "Mykal, if I'm paying attention in history that sounds like a Ruhian last name, but on the news they said all of the Ruhian population was wiped out by an unidentified ball of flame." She sounds so confident it almost seems sad that she is wrong. "Well your mostly right' there is still one more Ruhian, and that's me." I hear a foot stomp I turn around there are the two men with the white ties pointing steel tip guns at me and Niall. the flame hair one says "Looks like we missed one Jon. They both know to much we will have to execute them both. Niall looks at me and I close my eyes hard.