SkyDancer

Book Trailer on side by MissTMx for Living High School To The Fullest which I found on Youtube!

On my story Random! Enjoy! I am writing a game show about my favourite authors on wattpad! And you are one of them!

Since I can't dedicated several people at a time, I'm taking the time to do this!

Hope you keep reading my game show, or at least comment on my dedication pages!

*********

I FREAKIN LOVE LIVING HIGH SCHOOL TO THE FULLEST!!!!

I love Aaron! My favourite character ever! (minus that stint on Sarahs birthday)

Sarah <3 Josh 4Eva! I was rooting for them the entire time! I suspected it, but from Sarah's point of view, it was hard to tell for sure. But that definitely made the story tha more exciting!

Emma + Brian are the most adorable, romantic couple in that story! I love them!

Dan and Lauren are definitely a surprise couple. But when you put in the scene of Dan helping Lauren putting up that sign, before the football game, I yelled out "HER! HE LIKES HER!" god, I nearly had a heart attack then.

I wanted to participate on that red paper clip day (I cant remember the exact name) but I coukdnt find enough red paper clips. (I hope it was you that did that or else Ive mixed you up)