I got that NyQuil😏

Start from the beginning

"What happened?"  Draymond says.

"She found about Hannah."

"You talking about your stalker Hannah!" David says with a laugh.

"Yeah now she's upset at me. It's partly my fault when she first ask me about her. I pretend I didn't hear her. So that added more fuel to the flame. "

"What you gonna do about it?" Steph says.

"I'm gonna apologize to her and then I'm gonna give her this act right because she's been acting crazy all day."

The guys crack up at this.

"My man Klay." Draymond says give me dap.

Malika and Ayesha come back and we spend the rest of the time chilling. The whole time Malika is ignoring me and flirting with the other guys. I can not wait till we get home.

Soon it was time for us to go home. We get home and Malika walks inside and after I close the door I pushed her against the wall.

"So you thought you could just wear that dress, flirt with my friends, ignore me, and you wasn't gonna get punished?" I say looking down at her.

"Klay get off of me." She says rolling my eyes.

"Nope." I say mocking her from earlier. I start to attack her neck with kisses and hickeys.

"Klay...Klay.. stop." She moans out.

"Do you really want me to stop?"

"No."

"Jump."

She jumps into my arms and I carry her until we get to our room and throw her on the bed. I take off my clothes and walk over to her.

"So you think your behavior was acceptable today Malika?"I say while ripping her dress and her underwear off of her.

She doesn't respond to me.

"I asked you a question." I say while slapping her cat.

She moans out at this.

"No."

"No who?"

"No Daddy. I shouldn't have acted like that but you pissed me off with that Hannah shit. You know I love you and trust you but when you lie to me I get pissed off."

"Listen baby girl I know I was wrong for lying when I said I didn't know her because I do. Hannah is a girl that keeps appearing at all the clubs and events I'm at. She's basically my stalker and because I don't want to come off as an a**hole I take pictures with her at these events."

"Klay if you would have just told me these things I would have been understanding but you lied to me."

"I know and I'm sorry for lying to you. You're my world and I should never had made you feel any doubt in me. I love you."

"I love you too baby." She says pulling me in for a kiss.

I kiss her for a bit until I shove my whole length into her. She screams out at this.

"You thought I forgot about the disrespect. Since you wanted to act up Imma have to give you that act right."

I keep pounding inside her. She tries to run from me.

"Nope you gonna take all this dick. You wanted to act out so you better take all of this."

She keeps moaning.

"Apologize to daddy for acting up!" I say thrusting a bit harder.

She keeps moaning.

"I said apologize!" Giving her one hard thrust.

"I'm sorry for acting up daddy!!" She screams out.

I keep pounding into her for what feels like forever until I feel her clench around me causing me to cüm.

"Daddyyyy!!!" She yells out cümming with me.

I pull out of her and go down lower to her cat.

I start to suck her pearl and she's is a moaning mess.

I feel her legs start to shake signally that she's close.

"OMG Klayyyy!!!!" I stop licking.

"Why the fuck did you stop?!?" She yells frustrated.

"You not calling me by the correct name." I say smirking.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

I resume eating. Her legs continue to shake.

"DADDYYYYYY!!" She yells as she squirts in my mouth. I suck up all her juices. After I finish cleaning up I go up to her and kiss her.

I could tell she was going to fall asleep .

"Next time you wanna act up remember this moment." I say with a smirk.

I hear her trying to speak.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

I am responded to by snores.

"I got that NyQuil." I say to myself as I turn off the lights.