"That's my motherfucking baby!!!"

It's been hard going to school without seeing Klay on the regular. I sometimes find myself walking towards his dorm but halfway there I realize he's not there anymore. We've been trying to make sure we talk to each other everyday. But sometimes it gets hard to speak to him because our schedules are so busy. I really and truly miss my boo and my baby Rocco.

I am in my room listening to Keyshia Cole as I wait for practice.

Oh, Loveeeeeeeeeee
Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Loveeeeeeee
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

"Yes Keyshia sang it girl!!!" I scream at the radio.

I am so into the song I don't realize Stacy come into the room. I was only aware of her presence when the radio was shut off in the middle of the Keyshia going off.

"Girl I know you not in this room moping around. You better get your a** up so we can go to practice for our game tonight."

"I miss my baby." I say pouting.

"I'm sure he misses you too but remember we're almost done with senior year and after this you'll be moving to the Bay with Klay."

"Ughhh I guess you're right."

"I know I am. Now get up and get ready cause it's time to eat tonight."

I get up and get my stuff together. We leave to go to the gym to practice.

During practice I find myself making minor mistakes.

"Malika you better get your head in the game. You can't be making these little mistake! Focus! Okay?" Coach yells at me.

"Yes coach."

I try to play better in practice. After practice I took a shower and go to get some dinner before the game.

As I am eating I am waiting for my game day text from Klay. Since we aren't near each other to hype each other up or do our handshake we text each other a game day message.

I finish my food and I'm still waiting for a text. This boy better text me back. I'm not playing with him, he knows we do this on every game day.

I leave the dining hall to go back to the gym to get ready for the game. We get changed and start to stretch ourselves. I check my phone one more time and see no text from Klay. I swear he is going to get it when I get in contact with him. I put my phone down and get ready to hype the team up.

"Y'all know what time it is?!?!"  I yell.

"Game time!" The team chants.

"Who's house is this?"

"Ours!"

"What we gonna do?"

"Eat!"

"That's what I'm talking about!! Cougars on three. 1..2..3!"

"Cougars!!!"

"Alright girls let go get this W." Stacy says.

We go to the tunnel and get ready to run out. As I wait I can feel the electricity of the crowd rising.

We run out to screams.

I look around and start to get hype as fu*k. One thing I love about WSU is our school sprit.

We start to warm up and I hear the "Niggas In Paris" pumping through the speakers throughout the gym. I'm starting to get pumped of this game.

We warm up for a bit and go to the bench. Stacy and I start joking around and start to do our pre-game ritual which consisted of us dancing. We started cooking.