FINALLY

After staying up all night thinking about her I decided that it was time for A night of fun. I called up my buddy Flip and told him it was time to let the dog out of the cage. We was going to the livest club in the city. Tonight I want to do everything I won't remember in the morning.
       As for right now I have to get ready for work. I showered and put on my uniform. I just wanted to get my shift over with so I can get fucked up. Drink a little something, smoke a little something, rub on some Booty. Just have fun and freak on someone.
       I walked into work & took in the smell of burgers and roses. Molly and Leah was on duty, I couldn't spot out my little friend, but I knew the rose smell is coming from her. I walked to the back room to clock in. Once I opened the door, there she was clocking out. Mmm I should've came sooner. I Would've gotten her right on top of the work desk real quick .
        She turned around, looked at me then starred at the ground. It probably was from yesterday but if she so sure she's not gay then there wouldn't be no awkwardness between us right? I Stepped towards her and she looked up at me . She opened her lips just enough for a word to escape. "Star", she didn't say anything after that, she just walked to the door.
       I repeated it, "Star?". She stopped dead in her tracks, turned and smiled at me. " Don't wear it out already Red" with that she winked and turned on her heels. I stood there a little confused at first and then it hit me. She answered to that. She answered when I said star . Her name is Star!! She told me her name, I know her name!!
    Finally. . .