Chapter Nine- Good Gone Bad

I'm horrible I know... This took me like six months to update, right?

well I lost all my comments on my last chapter for some reason... strange, but that wasn't the only things I lost... About 15 people de-fanned me (ouch...) but I guess I deserved that -.-

Anyways... this isn't edited so don't hate on me.

Dedicated to purpleninja3981 because her comments are awesome and the reason I finally updated! :D

ENJOY! or else *insert evil laugh here*

jks...read away....

*****

When I got to Jaime's house that night, he had already gotten all my stuff. He scolded me for not reminding him about my kitten. I laughed so hard when he told me how she frightened him and how she attacked him as soon as he entered my room. They now hate each other and I am constantly dragging them away from each other since they are always fighting.

I am currently in the dining room waiting for Jaime to come downstairs. Jane placed a plate of yummy goodness in front of me and I just realised how hungry I was. It's bad enough being a hungry teenage girl, but being a hungry teenage werewolf is much worse.

I had slept on the couch last night since there were boxes stacked all around the spare room, which Jane would clear out while we're at school. I opened the locket I found last night for the millionth time. I refused to let tears come to my eyes as I started to scoff down my delicious breakfast.

I almost choked on my food when Jaime came down in my school uniform. He smiled at me and raised his eyebrows.

He shrugged "I'm coming to your school now," I laughed.

"Skirts don't look good on you Jaime," He laughed with me but then I stopped suddenly, "Seriously you should change," He pouted and went back up stairs and I followed him. I waited outside his door as he got changed then he came out.

He came out in the boys uniform for my school and I looked at him in shock. "You really are coming to my school," I squealed, "Agggh! it's going to be so much more bearable now!" I hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"You've only been there for one day, Gabby," He pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

"Well then, you should know it only took me one day to hate it there," I scowled remembering The blond and the coach but my face softened when I thought of Salv-  Sam, he told me to call him Sam.

He rolled his eyes and poured himself a bowl of cereal as Jane and Greg entered the kitchen together. She straightened out his tie and we all said goodbye as he left for work. Jane inspected the baggy and second-hand uniform I was wearing. "Sweetie, It looks like we're going to have to buy you a new uniform,"

"That won't be necessary Jane, you have already done too much for me," I smiled, "But thank you anyway," She was about to argue when all of a sudden, my baby girl ran into the room with her head held high as soon as she saw Jaime. They eyed each other and I laughed hysterically.

Jane chuckled as well as she placed a bowl of milk on the floor. Rosie rushed over and lapped it up. When we get back from school, I'm going to get her checked up for fleas and buy her a collar... with a cute little bell.

Once Jaime was finished, he picked up his bag and we left after saying goodbye to Jane and Rosie, well I said goodbye to Rosie anyway.

***

As we got off the bus and made our way to the office so we could get a schedule for Jaime my eyes were instinctively looking for Sam with no success. There were a few lingering stares from curious people but not as much as I got yesterday.