Fitting in

The Survey corps are in a court room, the place where they'll determine weather Eren Jeager, a boy with the ability to transform into a titan, will be taken under their custody or the Military Police.

Earlier-

Eren had plugged the breach on the wall at Thorst district. His childhood friends Armin Arlert and Mikasa Ackerman are trying to get him out of his titan body.

The two were late to notice just how close two titans are to them. But out of the blue, two flashes of green happen before them and the two titans drop dead. A short man with steel eyes looked at them, another smaller hooded figure hide behind him.

"Hey! You brats..... what the hell is going on here?" the Humanity's strongest soldier asks the two.

Present time -

Everyone watch in shock and horror as Levi kick Eren without mercy. Mikasa was raging in the sidelines and if it weren't for Armin holding her back, she would be fighting the corporal now.

Hanji tried to keep a straight face, Aurora was watching from behind her mother. She had warm up with Erwin, Levi and his squad, but it might take her more time to get used to be in crowds.

Once the trial is over, the few are in a room talking with Eren while Hanji treat his wounds. "Tch, why are you hiding behind me Zoe?" Levi said in annoyance.

Hearing this Aurora quickly ran to Hanji clinging to her. "Levi! You should be glad she was brave enough to even go near you. She would still keep a 3 meter distance away from Erwin" Hanji said chuckling.

Eren looked at the small girl, she is wearing the survey corps cloak over a plain white dress. Her hood was pull up so he couldn't see her face.

They were talking when Aurora muster enough courage to ask Eren "Mr Jaeger? C-can you really t-turn into a-a titan?" she squeaks.

Eren's POV

When the little girl ask me, I startle. "Yea........ Are you a survey corps soldier?" Well, I mentally slap myself for asking something so stupid, she's probably just 10 how can she be a soldier...." yes... Cadet A-Aurora Zoe.." she answers me.

I stare at her and let out small laughs "She's not joking Jeager" corporal Levi spat at me. "W-what?", "Aurora is a survey corps. She may be young but she was be able to do things that most of us are not capable of" Erwin explain.

I'm still confuse, what ever did she do to even- "This girl killed 11 above 10 meter titans using the gear without any knowledge or training. Talk about 1000th times better than you useless brats" Levi add.

I stare at the girl behind commander Hanji dumbstruck, so this shy girl did all that.....wow...just wow. But I also notice that the corporal never refer Aurora using a curse name like 'brat' or 'Useless shit' like he usually do to the other cadets

"Isn't my daughter amazing?" Commander Hanji said. "Daughter?" I ask, "Yup! She's my darling daughter!" the brown haired woman exclaim and hug Aurora.

"Adoptive-daughter" Commander Erwin explains. Aurora approach me and unhood herself. I had to admit, her beautiful vibrant red hair, golden eyes made me flush, she's really cute. She touch the bandage around my wrist and undo it

"The wound is gone......" I heard her mumble. "It's his abilities sweetie" Hanji told her. "Wouldn't it be great if..... us humans are this way...." She said quietly to herself. But of course Hanji heard her