Stranger

Amberly's POV

Day 1 (Part 2)

I quickly snaped back out of my thoughts and stand up from my chair, I headed towards the window and it was getting darker witch means safer I think, I slowly opened the door not making a sound making my way outside, I thought if I want to survive in the middle of a zombie apocalypse I should probably find some weapons, Luckily I took archery class and I was one of the girl scouts before and they they thought me how to build a bow and arrow, Luck seems gettin in my way now...

__________

After I made a bow and a dozen of arrows ater that I decided to stay inside the cabin because its really getting dark outside an I don't wanna walk at the the dark though

Day 2

I woke and there was sun shining right into my face abd it felt like there wasn't a zombie apocalypse because of the good condition of the weather but too bad there is...

I packed my bag wictch includes my essentials like the bow and arrow, the knife, my jacket, extra clothes, water, canned goods etc.

I make my way through the door and into the forest, The forest was actually pretty, I walked without knowing witch directions would I go but decided to head one direction, I walked until I heard some mounings like the mounings I heard when my parents died, My heart beated fast and There was this mixxed emotion on me like scared and nervouse emotion after I snapped back to my thoughts I found myself hidinhg behind the tree, after the zombie passed me I was about to shoot the zombie with my arrow until I heard a voice of an old man I think...
I lower my body more "You don't have to" the old man said and that made me curious but the zombie noticed me so I shoot in right into the head, there it was I saw the old man witch only has one leg and the other is metalic but he had someone with him...

__________

A/N:
Yeah so thats that lol but it's NY eve today and theres hours left till' 2014 but yeah thats all please keep voting!

xoxo A,